How many of you are pre-ordering Fit Split?

MelanieC

Cathlete
I've always pre-ordered Cathe's series, but I'm really hesitating on buying this new series. I've never waited this long to pre-order!

As much as I love my Cathe workouts, I feel that some of the newer routines are very similar. I think I may just skip this series and stick to the hundreds (?) of other Cathe workouts I own.

Maybe by the time the new workouts have been released I'll change my mind if the reviews are good.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I've always pre-ordered Cathe's series, but I'm really hesitating on buying this new series. I've never waited this long to pre-order!

As much as I love my Cathe workouts, I feel that some of the newer routines are very similar. I think I may just skip this series and stick to the hundreds (?) of other Cathe workouts I own.

Maybe by the time the new workouts have been released I'll change my mind if the reviews are good.

Anyone else feel the same way?
I ordered. I am excited. I think for all the hundreds of workouts Cathe has made, there is always something new to them. The Strong & Sweaty series took some time to grow on me, but the results are amazing from the weight work. I can see my triceps :) That just my humble opinion.

Well, it is now the 29th and STS Total Body has yet to be our Daily Deal ....that's what I've been waiting for! lol.

I will have to order by Friday whether I get my Deal or not. I think this series will accompany Cathe's other workouts well and I quite appreciate the time expedient theme of it. I like working out for 35-38 minutes or less lately and with Cathe, I know it will offer my body results! This description is what sold me "These premixes will allow you to “split” your workout into separate cardio and strength routines each day allowing you to do your cardio in the morning and your strength routine in the evening."

:)

Got my order in too! I hope Cathe will show low impact modifications for some of the high impact moves...I don't
Know if she realizes it or Not, but IMO, she has shown some excellent modifications in Ice, and
Strong & Sweaty, which keeps me in the game! I've said it before, but thanks Cathe. :)

I think I may just skip this series and use what I already have. I am doing STS right now, than I will do the STS pyramid down. After I am done with the STS pyramid down, my plan is to do the Bodybuilding rotation right after. Looks like I will be busy until the end of June 2018 :p Not sure, when and how I fit them all in? I am also trying to became a minimalists. Less is more! I always can sign up for Cathe OnDemand after June 2018 and give those workouts a try. I may cave tomorrow before the pre sale goes up?

I think I may just skip this series and use what I already have. I am doing STS right now, than I will do the STS pyramid down. After I am done with the STS pyramid down, my plan is to do the Bodybuilding rotation right after. Looks like I will be busy until the end of June 2018 :p Not sure, when and how I fit them all in? I am also trying to became a minimalists. Less is more! I always can sign up for Cathe OnDemand after June 2018 and give those workouts a try. I may cave tomorrow before the pre sale goes up?

I think Cathe OnDemand is a great idea for the future. I've done STS once, and would love to do it again. Thanks for the idea!

I'm programmed - as soon as Cathe announces new workouts, I'm there with my credit card! Ordered the first day. It was such a nice surprise having these announced on the heels of the Fit Tower Advanced workouts.

I will make my purchase tonight. My trouble is I already have on demand so dont need the dvds. In fact, i've barely touched a dvd since buying on demand. that said, i am getting into other streaming sites so might have to park cathe's on demand from time to time as streaming is just soooo expensive. right now I've got cathe, skogg and daily burn (which i'll keep for a few months) monthly - it's a lot! but i love my fitness world. and i agree, i want to support cathe however i can because.... i talk about her daily at work. can you believe i sit next to two cathletes at work? i turned them into cathletes but it's stuck! for years. one even has on demand and can't quit. my two DD's are cathletes too. i think this series sounds great. and i agree - cathe always offers something new in each series.

I think Cathe OnDemand is a great idea for the future. I've done STS once, and would love to do it again. Thanks for the idea!

You are welcome! If you pre order today you will get it at the lowest price. Once you see clips and still say those workouts are not for me, you can cancel your preorder. Although I really don't need anymore workouts I think I will order today before the price goes up. I still can make up my mind once I see clips/get more info on the crew a.s.o :)

I ordered. I sure hope she uses music like in xtrain ! I know she can't do songs like bodymax 2 or low impact cardio circuit or body blast series but like the x train dvds would be good.
I like the low impact series exercise but never reach for it as much do to the music and same thing for the last few workouts she had because I need some fun recognizing music!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.