how many are we?

MARY1616

Cathlete
How many of us are expecting and when? Some of us dont have the tickers and I always wonder who is next. Feel good!!!

FOUR boys Kim? It's a good thing you are 'boycrazy'. I have three boys, so I'm not far behind you.

**Melanie**
23lbs lost 10lbs to go

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94
" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

hi mary

i am due with my first june 23rd. hope to find out if boy or girl at the end of this month

Hello there,
I have not been on the forums much lately...been sick and tired but I am feeling better now. I am due with baby #2 July 17
:)

Hi girls!
I do have a ticker, but I figured I'd chime in anyway! I'm due with my first July 11!
Hope everyone's doing well!

Hi!
I check this wonderful fitmom's forum every day, but I actually haven't been posting because I have been in a major slump with this pregnancy.

Anyhow, I am Becca. I am from St. Paul, Minnesota and I am pregnant with my I think THIRD boy. I am 29 weeks along...due April 1st! I have a son Noah who is 9 and a son Abraham who is 5 1/2.

Back in November I started to have major pain in my pelvic area. I had trouble walking, getting in and out of the car, putting all my weight on one foot to get dressed etc.. It turns out I have a condition called SPD (Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction)which is caused by the hormone relaxin softening my pelvic joints. I have been going to physical therapy, where the P.T checks my pelvis and tries to shift it back into place. Thee isn't a lot they can do to make it better. I have been told I can not exercise, as the pain can get very intolerable and damage my pelvis further. Needless to say, this has been tough on me because I am watching my body expand at a much faster rate than I ever anticipated. My goal was to gain 30 lbs. during this pregnancy and at 29 weeks I have already gained 25 lbs!! I am so disgusted with my bod. I am trying to keep up some upper body exercises, but it seems the fat is coming on all over my arms, back and chest regardless of my efforts here.

I also have diastisis recti...so my abdomen split and I can't even do pilates. I am sounding like a major whiner here. Sorry about that. I just wanted to explain why I haven't been posting much lately.

I am inspired (and jealous of! :))by all of you who continue to exercise while pregnant and those of you who have recently given birth and are working so hard!

It is so hard to give up that control of what I thought this pregnancy would be like, ya know? I just hope the next 10 weeks go by fast and I don't put on much more weight! Oh yeah, with this SPD thing, there are certain positions I will need to give birth in, like on my hands and knees or squatting. Anyone here ever given birth either of those ways??

Thanks for reading/listening. Sorry to be a downer!

I am 17 weeks. Due June 25th. Hope to find out next week what I am having although my husband does not want to know! Still trying to decide if I will find out and can keep a secret!

Rachel

Due June 25, 3006

Congratulations, Linda! It has probably been a couple years, but I remember seeing you on here, considering if/when to have a baby and asking for input. Anyway, hope you are feeling well, and good to see you around!

Hi there. I think I'm next. I only have two weeks to go!! My due date is January 31.
Becca, I too have very bad lower back pain. My dr. just said, "it's sciatic pain".
I've had an excellent pregnancy with zero nausea, cravings, manageable fatigue, etc. When I got to three weeks remaining...bam! This happened.
I'm still working out. I just do GS upper body. Mainly, Shoulders, Bis and Tris.
Susan C.M.
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://bd.lilypie.com/elmYm5.png[/img][/link]

Hi,
Its so great to see you other preggos come out of hiding. I am 21 weeks along with #2 due May 29 or June 1 depending on which ultrasound you go by. Another girl, girl #1 was born 9/12/03.

I don't post very often, but I am pregnant with my second due June 24. I have a daughter who will be three in June.

Lori

Hi,

My name is Laura. I have a 4 yr old daughter and one on the way. My due date is September 19th. I can't wait to meet my baby =o)

Laura

Congratulations to all the moms-to-be out there!

I am due May 7 with #3. Unfortunately, my energy (and time) this go-round has really been zapped and I haven't kept up with my workouts at all! I'm looking forward to getting back to it come June!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.