• 6 to 8 years

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 9 or longer?

Votes: 40 72.7%

• Total voters

JennieR

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be fun to see how long everyone has been working out with Cathe.

I found Cathe through The Firm. I think it was back in 2008. I was hooked after the 1st workout. How about everyone else? :)

EDTA: I've been working out with Cathe since 2006.

Last edited:
It all started with MuscleMax back when. It's been such fun. I had a chance to enjoy my 9th roadtrip last July.

About 10 years or so, maybe longer....not quite sure. I was afraid of her for so long.......she intimidated me! Her workouts on Fit TV were fierce! She's def someone you have to work up to and I can't thank her enough for it!

Last edited:
I started working out with Cathe in 1999. I thought I was an advance exerciser until I started with Cathe. She humbled me and still does.

Lisa

Since 2006. I bought Kick Max first as I didn't have a step. I nearly died! It was so much harder than anything I'd done till that point. 50 or so DVDs later, I'm still here :)

I discovered Cathe back in the winter of 2004 and she helped me get into great shape! That being said, I haven't been using the workouts much at all the past few years....My work out tastes have changed over time....It's all good though. I still visit/post in the forums on a daily basis! I love to read about how everyone is doing and I have made a lot of friends here. Thanks Cathe! :)

I think around 2005 or so . . . I had been working out at home to a few other tapes, and bought the Club step which came with Cathe's Cardio and Weights DVD - that was it, I was hooked. The film quality, the great advanced workouts, the energy level. Awesome!

Since 2012 and I have like 100 dvds from her

I started with Low Impact Circuit fall of 2012. I had been grounded from running (tendonitis both ankles), had been doing Turbo Fire/Chalene for a year started looking for a change. I still throw in a few Turbo FIre, Studio Sweat workouts but its Cathe all the way for weights :)

Oh, Gosh! I think it was 2001? 2002? Found her on FitTV, and thought I was going to die doing Bootcamp. SO thankful for commercials! Joined the forums a few years later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.