How is the Tower coming along?

janiejoey

Cathlete
I haven't heard anything recently about the Tower, and was wondering if we could have a little input on what is happening?

Sincerely,

Janie

Bump, bump,,,bump

I, too, would enjoy an update as a pre-order customer...does it still
look like end of July to be in our hands???

Bump.

I've been curious about this too.

It looks amazing and I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands! :D

Any update would be great.

Becky

Maybe if we keep bumping this thread back up, someone somewhere
will give us an update. It's been just about two of the three months
mentioned (yeah, I know, no guarantee) but I would think someone would
know if shipping to SNM or Altus is close, etc......

Please, an update.

Update of some sort, please!!

I've just started Meso 3 & boy, I could really use the tower now! I know it's too late for this cycle, but i'd like to do sts again & i'll definintely need it since I have no rack.

I'm not as interested in QVC, the tour & EB partnership etc. as I am in this piece of equipment & sts cardio series updates.

BTW: What is the safest way to get my barbell up and release w/o a rack? I never thought I'd be lifting so heavy that I'd need to worry abt that!

Thank you!

Bumping to hear a Tower status report too.

I hear you on needing a rack for STS. I'm getting my DH up early this morning to spot me for an STS Meso 3 Chest & Back workout. I began needing him to spot me for the bench presses in Meso 2. Think he will be glad when the Tower arrives (though he doesn't know it ;)).

Surely by now there must be some kind of news about the Power Tower.

We've been waiting for an answer and even if it's a short one, would like some kind of information about it.

Kindly,

Janie

I watch some of the replay of the webcast from the Road Trip and they said they were on the boat and I think he said that it was 4-6 weeks till received and then they will have to start shipping. So we are now looking at the mid to end of September by my calculations. Which means I will not start Meso 3 in 2 weeks as planned. I think I'll either redo Meso 2 or start Meso 1 again and do both before moving on to Meso 3. I could have used the tower for a rack for the chest work (bench presses, etc.) but I will modify 2nd time around and use dumbbells so as not to cause injury.

I watch some of the replay of the webcast from the Road Trip and they said they were on the boat and I think he said that it was 4-6 weeks till received and then they will have to start shipping. So we are now looking at the mid to end of September by my calculations....

Shoot!! I was hoping to get by the end of this month. Talk about a "slow boat from China"....

STS Tower

The Tower is some where in the Pacific Ocean right now and should land in the USA within a few weeks. At that point it is up to customs how quickly things move. Customs may take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. There is just no way to predict. Then the Tower container will be loaded onto a train and shipped to Altus where it will be inspected and then shipped by truck to us. We're looking at end of August or sometime in September before we have the Tower in Stock. We will know more once the shipment clears customs and will let everyone know more then.

i'm doin STS for the 2nd time around, and i have a really dumb question. i still don't really know what the tower is. can ya'll enlighten me?
cathy

What is the Tower?

In STS Meso 1 it is that metal H thing that they use to do thier pull-ups and chin-ups on while they are on the floor. In the other Mesos, it is the same metal H thing that they use to hold the barbell up when they are doing bench presses. You can't miss it. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.