How do you use your digital downloads?

TG007

Cathlete
Hi,

How do you use your digital downloads? I know you can download them to iPod, iPad, etc. (which I don't own any but start thinking about getting one.) Other than that I'm in the dark.

Once you have them in there how do you workout with them? Do you have your iPod straped to your arm and look at the video on the device on your arm and workout at the same time? How can you see anything (if you are a little older)?

I'd like to know how you use it while working out from start to finish. :eek: I am thinking about stepping into the new century. I only use DVDs now.

Thank you,
TG

Hi TG-

I use my digital downloads by hooking up my laptop to my TV. Newer TVs will have a port for an HDMI cable so you can use your laptop or your portable device.

If think you were familiar enough with a video or it was a strength training video, you could use your iPod at the gym at use CAthe's voice as a prompt.

Sometimes I just play the workout on my laptap on workout where ever I am.

Hope this helps you.

Jen

I second Apple TV -- very convenient, and allows me to watch my videos on the big TV in our workout area. When I'm traveling, I'll use the iPad. For videos I'm very familiar with, I'll put them on my phone and just listen without watching.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.