How come Cathe and crew...

mabdoo

Cathlete
never are readjusting their clothes? Ever. Their tops always stay in place, they never have wedgies (of course I wouldn't fix that on camera), their shorts never ride up. Just noticing because no matter what I wear I am always fixing something. They always look fabulous. They don't even sweat through their makeup.

Oh, the magic of double-sided tape and editing and having a make-up and hair crew on hand to make sure it's all perfect ;) Oh, and editing....

I think a couple of bloopers would be fun, hint Cathe TV -- well, maybe not the wedgies ;)

no matter what i wear or what workout i am doing i am forever adjusting my shorts and pulling wedgies even those so called wedgie free panties. LOL

kassia

I was thinking this very thing this morning as I did Cardio Core Circuit!

I'm looking in the mirror and seeing my sweating, dripping face, my hair springing loose from the clip holding it up, and my top completely drenched. I look up to the TV and there they are without a hair out of place or a drop of sweat flinging off of them. No fair! :p

I like the CTX series because you see Cathe's hair get all sweaty and droopy--just like mine! :D

Amy Bento always gets super sweaty (but she's still gorgeous) during her the course of her workouts. You really see it w/ her Hi Lo Knock Out. It's true reality tv to me. :p

That's why I work out at home! (part of the reason anyway) I'm also klutzy and I huff and puff really loud when I run!

I have wondered the same thing! Even when Cathe does sweat, she looks incredible! But like many of you, I prefer to workout alone and not scare the neighbors or fellow gym-goers! :p

I have wondered the same thing! Even when Cathe does sweat, she looks incredible! But like many of you, I prefer to workout alone and not scare the neighbors or fellow gym-goers! :p

you know for the number of ppl(mostly the women with ipods in ears and doing mat work at the gym) that pass gas, it doesn't bother me about who sees me pick my wedgie. but i would like to see somebody complain b/c believe me the passing of gas is more offensive then me adjusting my waistband LOL. its just annoying and uncomfortable while you are working out but getting a wiff of somebody's uncontrollable(i am sure at times it is) bodily functions usually has me packing up and going to the room downstairs so i can stretch in peace and clear air LOL

kassia

The only time I really like the way I look is when I am working out. I'm all sweaty and my hair is sprouting out of it's ponytail... I'm all flushed and messy... and it's the only time I really, really think I look great!!

The only time I really like the way I look is when I am working out. I'm all sweaty and my hair is sprouting out of it's ponytail... I'm all flushed and messy... and it's the only time I really, really think I look great!!

Me, too, Sammy! Sweaty and empowered. :)

Jonezie,
In the spirit of full disclosure I should mention that although I am able to convince myself that I look cute (and, dare I say, svelte), my husband has suggested that I both look and smell pretty stinky.

you know for the number of ppl(mostly the women with ipods in ears and doing mat work at the gym) that pass gas, it doesn't bother me about who sees me pick my wedgie. but i would like to see somebody complain b/c believe me the passing of gas is more offensive then me adjusting my waistband LOL. its just annoying and uncomfortable while you are working out but getting a wiff of somebody's uncontrollable(i am sure at times it is) bodily functions usually has me packing up and going to the room downstairs so i can stretch in peace and clear air LOL

kassia

OMIGOSH, that's why I quit going to the gym! I couldn't take it anymore :). I was in a step and pump class down in VA and oh my, it was around 6 PM and I think they all forgot their BEANO :). I am sure some of it is uncontrollable, too, but that is around the time I found the Cathe workouts and started building my home gym up ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.