How Awesome is Kick, Punch, Crunch?

Fun, positive thread. Love all the comments. :) I too have so much fun and look forward to doing Cathe's kickboxing workouts. And KPC started it all! Once I did that one I was hooked! I love to rotate through them - never get bored and always motivated when you have access to Cathe's programs. And with the different program lengths there is no excuse! 4DS is perfect for those 30 min. slots of time when I want a steady state, empowering, stress busting cardio workout. I don't do the 3 STS Shock Cardio programs as often as the others as I find they are a bit easier. But they are great to pull out on days I'm not feeling as energetic. (Or I pull out ICE's RESE and not use my 1lb. weighted gloves.) So many ways to make it work and fit my needs for the day. My favorite of all is XTrain's Hardstrikes - just find the music puts me in a great mood. :D :) Happy 'pop, pop and ducking' everyone! ;)

I have a short routine of this one on the time saver DVD. I really like it. For me, nothing beats the music of Hard Strikes and Rockout Knockout.

I don't do the 3 STS Shock Cardio programs as often as the others as I find they are a bit easier. But they are great to pull out on days I'm not feeling as energetic.

Thanks for sharing your review on these above. I need to try them out.

Did Kick, punch and crunch this week end, It was a sweat fest.

Okay, I'm really late to the party on this one. I never got it back in 2012 when I started working out at home because: 1) at the time, I thought all my kickboxing had to be TaeBo and 2) I didn't have a stability ball for the abs portion.

Anyway, since then, I've branched out to Ilaria's Powerstrikes (Love! :D) and Heather Corndorf's Kickbox Burn. Tried Susan Chung, but didn't click with her. The point is that I became more willing to branch out in terms of kickboxing. I decided to order Rock'm Sock'm, but added KPC to my order since it got such rave reviews. Plus, I took another look at the clips and realized it did look fun and that I could modify the abs easily (still don't have a stability ball).

I did KPC this morning and what a fun workout! Now I see why there is so much fuss about this one. I thought the combos were well done and a good mix of kicking and punching.

Does anyone still do this one on a regular basis?

KPC is one of my all time favs. I love all the premixes. Also try the MMA Boxing, Fusion, and Kickboxing. I love all of them. Kickmax, Hard strikes. In my 40's and can do the splits!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.