How about those body builders who fled the competition when they were to be tested!

And where exactly did they run to? I'd love to see a video of a bunch of bodybuilders running down the streets of some city in Belgium.

All tan and in their little speedos... :D

Kinda on topic: I was looking for a funny picture to go along with this thread and found this page on bodybuilding taken to the extreme. As someone said in another thread about this, these guys are not competing on a level playing field and obviously feel compelled to do crazy stuff, even at the expense of their general health.

Last edited:
Lori, that link made my jaw drop! Those guys are like Michael Jackson with plastic surgery - they turned themselves into freaks of nature! Uugh!:p

All tan and in their little speedos... :D

Kinda on topic: I was looking for a funny picture to go along with this thread and found this page on bodybuilding taken to the extreme. As someone said in another thread about this, these guys are not competing on a level playing field and obviously feel compelled to do crazy stuff, even at the expense of their general health.

OMG!!! I am going to have nightmares now!

I have never found excessive musculature on either men or women to be attractive, but it is a personal taste. I think there must be some sort of body dismorphia or addiction that causes someone to take weightlifting to extremes like that and take substances that have been so clearly shown to harm the body. It's a weird thing, but some male contest body builders are sex workers as well, for a niche market. So their body makes them money in a few different ways.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.