How about some happy dog stories? (Long)

I've never been able to get the picture thingy to work, either.

But here are some links!

Here's Greta (the grey one) and Afreet (the black one) out for an adventure with me.

Here's Greta enjoying a nap in her favorite spot during the snowstorm a couple weeks ago.

And here's Freetsie playing hide & seek with me in the snow. She likes to snuffle around in the snow, resulting in a phenomenon we call "Snow Fuzzle."

This is the first time I've seen photos of your babies! They are so cute!
LOL Freetsie in the snow.:D:D:D:D:D
Greta's favorite spot looks wonderful!

Cynthia - I love how expressive Maximus' face is! Every time I see a photo of him, he definitely looks like he has something to say. And I agree - Boxers are so athletic, they make running look effortless - playful and graceful. I love watching dogs run!

I also love looking at dog pictures. I could do it all day! Everyone's puppy pics are sooo cute!

I really want to see a photo of "furry snail pose." I think this may correlate with G&A's "croissant position." :D

I love all the pictures! Keep em coming! Oh and another funny Lucy story. When she was 1 or so I started xcountry skiing with her and she is a lead dog so she would always be in front but one time she didn't run fast enough and I accidently ran into her with my skis. Well after that we would get to the top of a hill and she would move out of the way and start barking at me and then I would go down and she would follow me, barking repeatedly. Then when I started to slow down she would stop barking and pass me to be in the lead again. We did this on EVERY hill. Always made me giggle.

lost a little black & tan some time ago, but we still celebrate him in cards for the holidays, there's just no forgetting faithful friends:)

Attachments

• dashin'through.jpg
    dashin'through.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.