How about a sequel series?

cokonkel

Cathlete
I have so many Cathe workouts where after doing them I think: Man, would I love it if she made a (fill in the blank) 2. I was thinking Cathe could hold a survey on the forum asking for people's favorite workouts and which ones they'd want a sequel to and then she could use that information to rank the most popular ones. Here's my list! :eek:

1. KPC 2 (need lots of kicking/punching combos and this one is a classic!)

2. Afterburn 2 (as intense, with all low impact and love the plethora of plank/horizontal based moves!)

3. Travel Fit 2 (there are simply NOT enought good band based workouts out there!)

4. Pyramids 2 (total body weights)

5. Butts and Guts 2 (can't go wrong with any Cathe lower body really!)

6. Cardio Core Circuit 2 (but with less impact/mixed/easy on the joints impact...i.e. no tuck jumps ;))

7. Hiit 2 (Of course we have Crossfire and To the Max which ROCK but love the simplicity and three 30 minute workouts on STS Hiit)

Anyone else think of more? I know lots of people would like another complex step like one of the Imaxes.

A survey and then Cathe doing a remake or version 2 based on the survey? I think that's a fun idea. I would vote for Pyramids 2 for sure + KPC 2.

Low impact circuit, low impact step, kpc, bodymax, lowmax , mega step blast, step blast, peramids, n.xtrain all of them! Lol.

Oh I just thought of another one...Lower Body Trisets 2!! That one is by far the most time efficient/effective lower body dvd I own! :eek:

Survey on cathlete favourite

This is a good Idea.... Having worked out for quite a while now, a 2 of any cathe's workout would not be identical and would always come across, *to me* as slightly different as CAthe always put new *twist* regardless of the fact the 2 is conceived on the same format. That the reason why most of us keep up working out cathe.

That being said, here is my list:

[*]Pyramid 2 Based on recent comment, this would definitely sell!

[*]STS this is an absolute ultimate Gem for us who truly love lifting. I love my cardio too but lifting is my favourite ;-)
[*]IMAX3 although Step is no so much on trend---I would love to have another IMAX;-)

[*]To the max 2, I love the format with the 30/20 slotted in.

[*]Cross fire I love this---Minimal equipment. It is a a sweat fest and pump the most precious muscle in my body HEART! Happy valentine everyone BTW.

[*]INTENSITY 2 this is a cardio incinerator---This dvd does not get reviewed but it is a must have for anyone serious to embark on fat loss!

All the best everyone,

Last edited:
I "second" the request for Hiit2 -- I would even love it to be in the 40/20; 30/30; DWP form again. Also PUB and PLB.

Other sequels I'd love to have:

HSTA2

Body Max 3

Tabatacise 2

And, my broken record request, Imax4 :)

I'd like to second the idea for a Travel Fit 2. With my new job, I might be traveling a few times a year and this would be VERY beneficial to have on hand. :)

STS
Kick Punch Crunch and Legs and Glutes
Gym styles
Muscle Max
Butts and Guts
Tabatacise
All out HIIT
STS Total Body -but with a warm up this one jumps right in too fast compared to most others

ASand- I agree about needing a warm-up for STS Total Body. I have been doing that workout again recently and LOVE it!!! But I do wish she had put a short aerobic warm-up before the weight warm-up.
It is a great workout !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.