HOT PICS THREAD post your hot pics here!

sorry some of these have been repeats. for some reason i doubt that you mind...

hope this one's legal:p
american-psycho.jpg

love me some bear
BearGrylls.jpg

001JasonStatham.jpg

brando
normal_streetcar37.jpg

julianmcmahon0030.jpg

tatum_channing.jpg

josh_wald07.jpg

christian_bale_01.jpg

JulianMcMahon1.jpg

MatthewMcConaughey.jpg

ShaunT.jpg

can't stop laughing at this:
hugh_jackman_beach.jpg
:p

brad20pitt.jpg

and my personal favorite of all times will ALWAYS be james dean...
Dean_3.jpg

good night everyone - my work here is done!:p

dani

When it comes to looks, Cibrian is a God whom I've worshiped him for years. But I can't believe a man who can have any woman he wants would throw over his model wife, the mother of his two young boys, for LEANNE (FREAKIN') RHIMES!

I do get why she wants him, though :p!

Oh, and Lori, was it you asking the other day about the older woman/younger man thing? Because my SO is 10 years younger than me and there are no issues at all.;)

My DH :D Sorry about the fish in the pic. Had to snag this pic off his website while at work since my home computer is having issues posting pics. Just can't tear myself away from this thread :p

Attachments

• Bahamas.jpg
    Bahamas.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 24
lucky girls!!!

we are lucky ladies for sure!

I'll go show Mike the comments about him and he'll be all cute and pretend to be embarrassed but secretly he'll be lovin' it! lol!

now, if you'll excuse me.... i need to go find my husband and take a cold shower!

Your lucky, you have your husband around mine is coming until October, I've been with out him for about 4 months that's painfully.

Eunice

Oh, and Lori, was it you asking the other day about the older woman/younger man thing? Because my SO is 10 years younger than me and there are no issues at all.;)

Yep, that was me! I've heard from several women who have the same situation and no issues at all. Thanks for sharing, I like to hear that! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.