HOT PICS THREAD post your hot pics here!

Hey Miss Lee!!

This one is for you;)

06-19-04-058.jpg

OMG! I know it was meant for Miss Lee, but Miss Lori thanks you x 1000!

As I sit here on my couch with my legs up on the ottoman and ice on my shins, I'd like to take a moment to thank those of you who scouted around for pictures and posted them here for everyone to enjoy. I'm especially thankful to Shelley for the CC Volume 7 cover (my personal favorite), and those lovely shots of Daniel Craig. I'm grateful as well for the photos of DDL, Patrick Stewart, Orlando Bloom... I'm sure there's more but I'm too excited to talk about it. :eek:

Oops!
Didn't know that last one would turn out so....BIG!

thumbnail.aspx

Alternate universe Spock...hot! (though I've never found Leonard Nimoy to be hot...just Spock! And I usually don't go for facial hair, but AU Spock rocks the look!)

I'm embarrassed to agree with this one, but I have to admit I had a crush on Spock as a kid. Always liked brainy types, anyway.

I am just beyond speechless. This is really the only thread we ever need again! Clearly it makes everyone happy and harmonious ;) That said, I would fight each and every one of you tooth and nail for some one on one time with these handsome hotties :eek: Hee hee.

I am just beyond speechless. This is really the only thread we ever need again! Clearly it makes everyone happy and harmonious ;) That said, I would fight each and every one of you tooth and nail for some one on one time with these handsome hotties :eek: Hee hee.

Love the last sentence. LOL!!!

Really, how can a post be so relaxing AND thrilling at the same time. :confused:

More hotties, please!:cool:

So true! If Christian Bale walked into this thread no doubt there'd be all kinds of hair-pulling and scratching and tearing of clothes!

Not to mention what we'd do to each other! :D

Shemar Moore - couldn't find a decent shirtless one that I liked his face on (although I did find a totally nude one - guess I shan't post that one!)

Thanks for the entertainment while I fight hunger drinking every clear liquid I can find! (prep for a test tomorrow).

I'm always attracted to the bad boys:

Robert Downey, Jr.:

Robert_Downey_Jr-1-Iron_Man.jpg

Kiefer Sutherland:

kiefer_sutherland_091.jpg

And Johnny,

johnny_depp.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.