HOT PICS THREAD post your hot pics here!

Hot! (Minus the swastika!)

1202586429_edward_norton.jpg

Trying to find a shot of Nicholas Cage from "Con Air" (in which he was buff and hot).

Oh.... :( JFK, Jr. .... he died so young. Such a shame. :( GREAT pictures!

Ok.... so they're "dressed," but how about Matthew AND Jon together? :p ;)

38022e90.jpg

OMG!!! :eek: This thread is scrumptdillyicious!!!! I needed to go actually accomplish things then I stumbled on this thread and now I'm not getting the things done that I need to - bad fingers, bad fingers! :D This is just what I needed. I have one request and don't know if it's been asked already since I haven't finished being a spectator of this sport yet. :p Could you please include the name of the person you're posting? I know some have posted names and others haven's but I NEED to know who I'm drooling over! Thanks!

Bam

I so agree!! I have crushes on George Will and James Carville because I like their minds. Bipartisan lust. :)

Sparrow, I met Carville (one of my few if only brushes w/fame), & he was surprisingly snooty. It was at a luncheon, someone introduced me to him, he shook my hand, kind of grunted, didn't even make eye contact & kept walking. Major bummer for me since I used to think he rocked. :( I have to sort of agree w/you on George Will though, he's so smart & reasonable. And I agree on the mind thing too--you all know how I feel about Bill Maher. ;)

OK, back to the topic at hand, I almost forgot the adorable (toupee or not) Jeremy Piven:

jeremy_piven_shirtless.jpg

jeremy_piven_01-thumb.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.