Horizontal Conditioning

I've only got Horizontal Conditioning #1 so far..like it and it is tough, but
do-able for the most part. Dont know if I would want to do these twice/week! LOL
But, definitely worth the purchase. I'm sure I'll get another one or two...;)

Does anybody know how fast they ship by any chance?

I'll let you know...I placed an order late on the 23rd, realized I'd ordered the wrong thing on the 24th, got it cleared up late on the 25th.

I presume she's shipping from Alabama and I'm in NH. We'll see! I'm excited.....and scared.

Huh, that's weird...Sandra lists the June Hardcore equipment on the July one, too. That's actually not right. I had to run back and get my discs to check...July actually uses a step, gliders, weights and mat...and it ROCKS. :D Must've been a mistake on the site. The ball, bar, mat one is the June list and that was not a favorite of mine. Actually, that and December were ones I didn't love. Of course, the stability ball is my nemesis which probably means I need to do it more often! :eek: lol

Colleen, I just ordered the July 1 Hardcore DVD! I couldn't resist the 25% off coupon. Actually, I wanted the book also, so the discount just pushed me over the edge.

Also, for anyone trying to find out what the equipment is for each month, I noticed that if you click on Hard Core Horizontal Conditioning DVDs-Volume 1 and then click on the DVD cover to enlarge it, it lists what is required for each month. That list seems to be more accurate than what is listed under each individual month's DVD. The DVD cover lists the correct requirements for July. I don't have a stability ball, so I'm trying to avoid the months that require that.

Last edited:
I tried ordering today (payday today), but the code didn't take anything off. It said 25% off, but the price didn't go down. I emailed customer service to see if the promotion. I hope not!

I tried ordering today (payday today), but the code didn't take anything off. It said 25% off, but the price didn't go down. I emailed customer service to see if the promotion. I hope not!

I went to order today and the same thing happened. I also hope I didn't miss it.

Regina

I think I'm going with the set of 8-but then with Cathe's presale going on too, now I don't know. Was the code not working this morning a sign that I should just stick with Cathe? I feel guilty getting both! Lol. What are you thinking of getting?

LOL, I thought the same thing that it was a sign. I really wanted to go with the 8 but now I'm thinking I won't be so greedy and maybe I'll just get volume 1 so I can get Cathe's presale later on in the month. I'm really trying hard to stay focused on getting my credit card bill down but they are not making it easy. :)

I would love to hear how everyone is incorporating these workouts into their schedule.

I've fine tuned a rotation to try for myself. I decided on a 6 week rotation and won't be starting with it until April. (have to finish the XTrain rotation and then we are going on holidays). In the past I've leaned towards lots of heavy weighs and long steady cardio so really trying to focus for 6 weeks on something different to see what my results would be.

Week 1
Saturday Turbo Barre
Sunday HC Boot Camp
Monday 40/20
Tuesday Vol 2 HC
Wed Cardio Supersets
Thurs Vol 2 HC
Friday OFF

Week 2
Sat Turbo Barre
Sunday HC Boot Camp
Monday IMAX
Tuesday Vol. 3 HC
Wed Afterburn
Thurs Vol 3 HC
Fri OFF

Week 3
Sat Turbo Barre
Sun HC Boot Camp
Mon 30/30 HITT
Tues HC Vol 4
Wed To The Max
Thurs HC Vol 4
Fri OFF

Week 4
Sat Turbo Barre
Sun HC Boot Camp
Mon IMAX 2
Tues HC Vol 2
Wed Crossfire
Thurs Vol 2
Fri OFF

Week 5
Sat Turbo Barre
Sun HC Boot Camp
Mon HITT Double Wave
Tues HC Vol 3
Wed Supercuts
Thurs HC Vol 3
Friday OFF

Week 6
Sat Turbo Barre
Sun HC Boot Camp
Mon IMAX 3
Tues HC Vol 4
Wed Athletic Training
Thurs HC Vol 4
Friday OFF

I would probably skip the abs on Turbo Barre and I may replace it with another leg workout if I get tired of it but I want to try and keep it to body weight/lighter weights for the 6 weeks.

I was aiming for one HITT or interval cardio a week and one more metabolic conditioning.

Any feed back??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.