Horizontal Conditioning

I'm so glad everyone is loving HC so much! I've been doing them for a year and still love them. I don't do weights hardly at all for my upper body and my arms finally look so defined. I do them 2 times per week with one leg day and 2-3 cardios. I'm making my way through year 2 right now and they just get better. She is very creative.

I hear ya on the mirror queuing! I have a really hard time telling my right from my left anyway and when I have to remember to make it opposite, then I can get all screwed up. So then I go into the dilemma of just following her as a "mirror" or do I follow right/left. If I was watching her all the time I would just do the mirror thing, but because I am not always watching her - this is not such a straight forward decision. I am just hoping as I do the workouts more and more, and I learn the routines that it will just get easier.

And I completely agree with what you said about only a couple more - and than it is more than 2 being a bit annoying...but again, that is just because I so want it to be only 2 more. On vol. 4 she starts saying we are almost done - way before we are really 'almost done" in my opinion. But again, this will get better as I learn the routines more and don't "fall for it" when she says we are almost done.

And as for Travis! Oh my! I have to work really hard on his workouts to follow the left, right directions...luckily he is really good at saying the correct right and left with the hand/foot combinations - man is he good at it. It is a mental workout for me though just trying to make sure I am doing it right.

Woo-hoo! Just got my WAGs last night - so I did vol. 3 (for the first time) this morning. I used the pros - LOVE them! I also got the flex - I think I will use the flex for biking and trx work. But man am I absolutely loving the pros. I thought that they might be overkill and feel like too much padding. Nope. Made the workout much easier - for one thing I didn't have to keep moving my workout mat onto my step to protect my hands from the ribbing on the step.

Thanks again for the recommendation!

And thanks for the info on the promo! I wasn't sure if I was going to get the 2 bags and the 2 t-shirts since there wasn't any mention of them (or inquiry about sizes for the t-shirt) but it came with the 2 sets of gloves, 2 mesh bags, one black and one green, and 2 t-shirts, one small and the other medium. Felt like Christmas!

Cảm ơn bạn với bài viết rất hay.
Mình rất thích bài viết này và thỏa mãn với nội dung của nó.
Rất mong tiếp tục nhận được những sự đóng góp và chia sẽ quý báu này.
Trân trọng.

Thank you for this nice article.
I enjoyed this article and are satisfied with its contents.
We wish to continue to receive those contributions, and sharing this valuable.
Best regards.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.