~~~Homeschoolers Weekend~~~

Good Morning Ladies,

I still have to get to yesterday's workout, MM. I'm leaving soon to practice massaging my dh at my therapist's house.

Lori, How did you hurt your knee?

Hope everyone is doing well.

Wendy

Morning all. :)

I have what I believe to be Jumper's Knee, but I'm not sure. It's both knees, and it came on after I ramped up my high impact cardio (Drill Max and other circuits), so I'm pretty sure I'm on track with the diagnosis.

I know I could go visit the doc, but there's a real good chance he'll tell me what I already know. :p Plus I've gone that route with other body parts (which included shots and tests) and discovered I could have saved myself a few copays by resting a bit more.

I'm currently doing some simple foot drills, alignment exercises from the book Pain Free, Fitness Fix, and foam rolling. I've been off high impact for 5 weeks and will be testing myself this Sunday or Monday on the treadmill with some power walking. *fingers crossed*

We're heading to the Field Museum today. Hope you guys have a great Saturday!

After being sick all week I managed to do about 30 min. of a taebo workout with weighted gloves on just now. Felt good to exercise again, I am down as of yesterday to a new low which was also a very good feeling.

Have to go to work today so have a nice weekend.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.