Holiday hustle and bustle

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Doggie paddling my way to the top of the December heap to say Hi to all of you. I miss you and am trying to make time for everything from soup to nuts (as we all are). Not sure it's working too well though. How are you all doing? Making time to workout (hoping to hear yes, wink)? Gotta keep the body and stress levels in check.

Where is everyone? Maybe out Christmas shopping ;) Workouts for me come very early, start time by 5:05a.m.. The only time to get them in.
Trying to stay sane during the holiday season can be tough between the kids sports, work & then heap on holiday actities - YIKES!!
Looking forward to a 5K New Years Day run on 1/1/11 at noon!!:D

Definitely doing less workouts than usual, but still not dipping below 4 a week, so not too bad I guess.

Oh and I was very excited to see my quote in this weeks email about STS, that was fun to see, thanks!!

Hi Cathe,

So cool to see you pop in and say Hi !
I have been a very good girl working out very hard 6 days a week instead of my usual 4 to 5 with hopes that 'Santa' will bring me the new Intensity DVD for Christmas. ( if he doesn't,, then I'll just have to get it myself ;)

Thanks again for all the kick-ass work outs. They are OH SO NEEDED for me during this time of year with my out of control sweet tooth,,,,, Happy Holidays !

Morgan

Hi Cathe!:)

Good to "see" you here today. I just started my Christmas shopping yesterday online. I am hoping to get 95% of it done that way! Fingers crossed!

I work out 6 days a week normally and hope it continues through the entire holiday season! I am doing your December rotation right now and loving it! I exercise at 5am during the week as well so the only thing that gets in the way of me doing it is my turning off my alarm and rolling over. :p

Happy Holidays to you and your family! Enjoy the season! :D

Woo Hoo! Love the ambition, dedication, and sweat I'm reading about here. Great!!! Keep going strong....spreading holiday cheer takes a lot of energy!

Hi Cathe!

One of my fitness minded friends and I made a pact in October to up our workouts and eat extra healthy over the Holidays! We've both been doing great!! I'm down two more lbs!

You got my upper body today- I did a mix of STS Total & GS combo of bi's, tri's, back & shoulders!!

Tomorrow is Lower Body Blast!

Gotta get crankin' on talking with Santa!

Thank you sooo much for your unwavering dedication and support!

Hugs with what muscles I can move after today! hahaha!

Pam

Honestly, the workouts are only happening 1 to 2 times a week lately (and sometimes 0 times ). I'm 30 weeks pregnant, my workout time is at 5AM as well. My mind and body have been hitting the snooze and rolling back over to sleep some more.

Part of my motivational problem is the severe modifying that I have to do during workouts. It just doesn't make it as much fun. I lay in bed and mentally think about it, and talk myself into staying in bed rather than getting up. I hate these funks.

AND NOW, there are lots of cookies in my office, and I haven't been holding back!

BUT, just now I scheduled workouts in my workout manager for the next 3 days. I am much more committed when I am motivated to be able to "Mark as Complete" on my calendar. :) Wish me luck!

Sharon

Saw you this morning Cathe with Boot Camp. Hey, "You can do anything for a minute!" Right?;)

Not feeling stressed about anything, I LOVE the holidays everything about it. My company adopts families in need every year so I'm helping to coordinate that at work. This weekend I'll buy some food for our food drive to feed the homeless.

It's just me, my mom and brother this year so gift buying for each other is very minimal. We are shopping all the time throughout the year, so it's no big deal this year :)

Doggie paddling my way to the top of the December heap to say Hi to all of you. I miss you and am trying to make time for everything from soup to nuts (as we all are). Not sure it's working too well though. How are you all doing? Making time to workout (hoping to hear yes, wink)? Gotta keep the body and stress levels in check.

About keeping stress levels in check, hubby and I are keeping an eye on our Bloos pressure. I did Lower Body Blast today and took my BP and it was 105 over 58...Cathe, you are my stress reliever!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.