HiiT

I'd love more Hiit too!
I finally tried Double Wave Pyramid yesterday and loved every second of it...a new favourite.

I need hour workouts too. Does anyone mind sharing your favorites?? My trainer has me doing hoot on a treadmill and it's toooo boring!

Double wave pyramid is my favourite HIIT workout.

I find Double Wave Pyramid and the Cardio Core Circuit Express workouts are my go to workouts when time is short!

Double Wave is the most fun workout in the HIIT workouts.

Love, love, love it!

I need hour workouts too. Does anyone mind sharing your favorites?? My trainer has me doing hoot on a treadmill and it's toooo boring!

Body Max 2 as it is or the Scrambled Eggs Premix

Butts and Guts with no premix

IMAX Extreme from the Terminator DVD

4-Day Split with Boot Camp or Kickbox premix that includes all upper body.

4-Day Split as it is done is a longer workout.

All of these run longer than one hour and are some of my favorite workouts!

I hope this helps!

Hi,

I find the treadmill to be an amazing toy! The things you can do on that thing! I have been using Cardio Coach on it and love the fact that you could control inclines. All you need is a good program to follow and amazing music and a TV screen.
How can you get bored during intervals? I love outdoor running but the weather just got cold here and had to go indoors. TM may not be as cool as outdoors but it offers other options...unrelenting undulating hills you'd be hard up to encounter jogging out in the subburbs. :)

I just finished Double Pyramid Wave and I like it better than the other three. I had to modifiy a lot, but I never gave up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.