Hi Fitness Friends!

Francine

Cathlete
I'm reposting from another thread and just want to say Hi, Miss you and i'm looking forward to meeting the new members!

For those who don't know of me(and those that do) please visit my comcast page check out some pics and sign my guest book(just got that working ;-) Thanks Deborah for signing it! For those who want to read up on me you can do a search in advanced and put in Francine! I've met some great people that way who looked me up and contacted me personally,it was such a pleasure and I always look forward to meeting fellow Catheites!
http://home.comcast.net/~francigirlxoxo/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

Since I'm soo low on time and had the chance to post(I'm in my glory) and I'm reposting a thread so others can read it about contact info and cardio coach!

YEAH! I finally got on! It turned out that I had a virus from this site(which is my homepage) and a few others and my nephew came to the rescue
It sure has been too long my fellow Cathietes and I miss you all! I'm looking forward to getting reconnected with you and also meeting the new members!I'm soo outta of the loop here and appreciate anyone getting me up to speed! I'm gonna make a few posts to get back in touch with you all, answer any q's for cardio coach, give an update of certification and hopefully get in touch with Liz ( fitness video fanatics) about the website and updated info!( You know you can always count on me for upcoming local events as well as sharing my recommendations for a program/product that is effective and a great investment)
My schedule is still demanding which means my forum time is limited but if anyone ever needs me or is in my neck of the woods to take a class with Cathe please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]!

Hi Francine,

I am new to you and fairly new to this forum (which is the best place to be for fun, laughs, and advise).

Finally met you through your picturetrail and wanted to say hello.

I've heard so much about you so of course I had to check out who this Francine was. You look great. Like the webpage and will frequent it as often as I can.

Have a wonderful day and keep up the good work}( .

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

>

You know you can always
>count on me for upcoming local events as well as sharing my
>recommendations for a program/product that is effective and a
>great investment)

You may be bad for my pocketbook..LOL! It is nice to meet you and you look fabulous!

Aila:)

Hello Francie!! Its soooo good to have you post again! Its been too long. I missed you so very much. Come back soon. Take care, Kathy:*

Hi Francie !! wow you look great , Sooooo cool you got to visit Cathe !!!! I looked at all your pictures They are nice , So I couldnt help but notice your dogs ,are they "old Akitas " ? Just wondering , I have an 11 year old Akita , And a 8 month old Saint Barnard . Dog lover here :) :) :) :)

Hi Francie! Great to see you back! We've missed you! I agree...you make it very hard on one's pocketbook! ;-) But, they are worthwhile purchases. You've helped me make some very wise choices in the past, not to mention tips/ideas for getting me thru my injuries! You're a GEM! WELCOME BAAAAACK!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

aaaah! Soo cool to know I have access here again but more importantly it's soo nice knowing you didn't forget about me and for those I'm gonna be meeting thanks for the warm welcome! It feels sooo good to be home again, thank you!

Thanks for the kind words and checking out my homepage! Please sign my guestbook and shoot me any requests for pics, I'd be happy to do that for you! I'm a real ham not too mention way better at demonstrating than describing in typing form!My typing is not up to par(my mind moves to fast and my fingers don't ;-)

I'm getting ready to head to my other job now but wanted to pop in to do another post and had to say thank you for your replies, I really appreciate it!
Talk to you all soon,
XO
Make it a GREAT Day!

Welcome back Francine! I was wondering the other week what happened to you. It's nice to see you posting again.

Kathy

Hi Francine,
It is so good to see you back here again. All of the information and help you have given has been greatly missed.
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.