Hi everyone

I used to post on here a few years ago a lot, but haven't for a long time. I've done Cathe workouts, among many others, for about 10 years now.

I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my first. We're expecting a boy on July 14th. My husband an I are so excited!

I haven't had the energy to workout for about the past month now. I'm just too tired and uncomfortable. I had a dream last night that I had already had him and I was about to do my first workout. I was going over my DVD collection and I was so excited. lol. I really can't wait to start working out again!

Hi and welcome back! I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my first as well. It's a girl and she's due on June 28th. I have been doing good energy-wise up until recently. This week I have been dragging and I think it's because the little girl is not letting me get much sleep - she has been SO active! I cannot wait to get back to real workouts either!

Thank you! Congratulations on your girl! : )

What kind of workouts are you doing right now? I wish I felt more up it it, but I'm just not feeling it.

I'm strictly doing yoga and just walking on the treadmill right now. I've been doing a lot of work outside and inside the house - full nesting phase - so I have been getting most of my "exercise" in that way. The way I am feeling today though, I doubt I will be doing much of anything tonight!

Congratulations, Tenacious! I remember feeling the same way. I'm not a "good" pregnant person. I know some people love it, but I am not one of those folks ;) I couldn't wait to have my body be all mine again, so I could eat, drink, sweat like a mylar-suit-wearing wrestler trying to make his weight, and sleep on my back and stomach!!

Have you decided what your first workout will be??!!?

Thanks! Yes - I can't wait to sleep on my stomach!

I am not sure yet what the first workout will be. I'm probably either going to do the Michelle Dozois 6 week Body Breakthru rotation or Power 90.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.