Hi Everyone!

congrats!!!

Oh Cathe congrats on the new bundle! I have four myself and in fact one of them is named Erik! I hope all is going well for you. Remember to rest and definitely enjoy this time in your life! I looked at the pictures that were posted of baby Eric--what a cutie!!! Love Ranae

So glad you're back!!

It was so great to log on and see your post! As others have mentioned, as dedicated as you are to us, don't push yourself!
happy.gif
I still remember how I felt when I brought my first baby home from the hospital (and my second one, too), but with Bryan it was soooo new. Of course, now he's 16 and driving. Yikes!
wink.gif

It was great to see the pictures of you, Jon, & Eric. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Nice to hear from you!

And I vote that you take all the time you need.....Eric needs you more than we do!!!!!! I promise we love you sooooo much we will wait=) MIchelle

Missed you Cathe!

So glad you're back, but hope you take it easy and not feel pressured to post as often as you did before Baby Eric! We all understand!
happy.gif

Wendy G.

Yeah, Cathe!

I'm so glad you're back, Cathe. We all missed you!

That strange hospital switcheroo is certainly not much fun. Even for happy baby fun the hospital is unsettling, and being in one out of town makes everything feel even more out of control. Guess Eric heard everybody talking at him and just had to come out to see what the fuss was all about!

--Gretchen

Welcome back

Hi Cathe,

Gosh, I return back from househunting this afternoon and decided to check your site while downloading my mail. I was happy to see your smiling, radiant, face (well, I imagined it) typing your "I'm back" message.

As everyone said, we're happy to have you back; but, don't go overboard. We are a patient and understanding bunch.
happy.gif

I'll be e-mailing you and Brenda pictures from our last get together. I honestly think the picture of you and Brenda came out really well.

Welcome back and give Eric a big hug and kiss from me.

Lorrayne

PS I'm sorry that Addi didn't get a chance to share in the excitement of meeting his baby foster brother. I'm sure he would have been proud. But, I know that he'll be just as happy to have a formal introduction after your chaos of moving to a new home.

Welcome back Cathe!!!

Hi Cathe,

nice to see you posting again...I'm sure you're enjoying this special time with your little boy...

He's adorable....well he be in the next video?

Well, have fun and enjoy that baby...

Lydia L

How about a Cathe Bumper Stickers?

How many of you gals would buy a CATHE Bumper sticker? I'm not thinking of making any, it's just that you are so loved by everyone I bet some of them would display one. Kind of like a secret society.
happy.gif
Out here on the West Coast were your fans are not as abundant, a bumper sticker would help us to know we are not alone in our love for Cathe's Step Videos. You are more then a instructor but a friend.

I want to apologize if I offended you with my question on Jan. 13th. I just edited it. I was starting to feel paranoid about it and was seriously thinking of changing my users name and starting over. Though being incognito with a different identify would help.
happy.gif
But then I discovered I could edit it. Your gals have helped me allot in your absence.

It is good to see you back Cathe and I wish you and yours well. Lora

Lucky baby!

You're a good mom, Cathe. I never thought of warming up my kids clothes with a blowdryer.

Brad was 1 day old and we were still in the hospital, when Norm and I changed our very first baby diaper. It was a very tense situation -- first of all, this was no normal kid, he seemed to be pooping TAR! Horrors. Second of all, there was the circumcision gauze to deal with. We put so much vaseline on the circumcision site, that it got all over the diaper and we couldn't get the tape to stick. My resourceful husband dashed out of the room and came back with some ELECTRICAL TAPE! He wrapped it around Brad's waist 2 times.

No, I am not making this up. Norm was very proud of that diaper. I didn't have the heart to tell him any differently. Actually, I didn't have the strength left either. Changing that diaper was highly stressful. I was covered in sweat.

I wish I had pictures of that huge black tape wrapped around that little white diaper and that pink baby. Too cute.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is bringing back so many special memories from when Connor was a baby. It really does go by too fast, but you know...the older they get, the more fun they are.

Eric has 2 very special parents, too. I loved your story about blow drying Eric's clothes before you put them on. Too many more stories like that and I'll be feeling like a bad mommy for not having done the same! (Just kidding.)

Congratulations & welcome back!

What a blessed time for your and your family! As a single non-mother looking forward to having my own child, I must say that I'm a bit envious--of everything but the sleep part
wink.gif

Ny cousin actually just gave birth to a baby boy last week, and my would-be sister-in-law is also expecting quite soon, so it's been babies, babies, babies! As always, you, Eric and Jon continue to be in my prayers. Thanks for everything.

Jessica

New Fan

Hi Cathe,
Cangradulations on your baby Eric, Just started with some of your video's as I got tired of the gym scene, just needed a change I guess.
Remember to appreciate every moment with your baby as they grow sooo fast. I have 3 already 16, 13 and my girl is 8. I don't know where the time went, and I am still trying to get this body of mine back!!! Hope you taped help, I am sure they will from what I have been reading here, what a great group!!!

congratulations Cathe!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing those pictures with us. I really enjoyed looking at them. This is my first message. I'm thrilled to connect with so many other Cathe fans. I knew they were out there. Now I can tell you, Cathe, how much I appreciate what you do. You are the best! My children are in their teens, and people ask if I'm their sister, thanks in part to you. Enjoy your time with Eric; it really does go fast(in retrospect).

Hi TC!!

Welcome to the group. I am fairly new here(couple of weeks) and have learned sooo much. This is really a great "sharing & caring" bunch of people. Just wanted to say Hi and WELCOME!!! Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.