Hi Cathe! You inspired me!

melissa0528

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I follow your tweets (love them!) and was inspired by one you made a few days ago. You tweeted that you were going to do STS and it was like 11:30 or so at night. Your dedication to completing it for that day inspired my to start my STS rotation. I was going to wait until the summer when I thought I might have more time (I work out early a.m.) but I decided to get up a tad earlier so I could start now.

I started Meso cycle 1, disk 1 today and loved it!

I can't wait to hear more about STS cardio and cannot wait until it comes out! :D :D

Wow Melissa! Thanks for sharing. I'm so happy that you started STS. You will be in awesome shape come bathing suit season. Disc #3 IS A TOUGHIE. You'll be kinda sore for a couple of days, but remember that it is good for you :D. Let me know how you do this week. Have a great day!

Hi Cathe!

I follow your tweets (love them!) and was inspired by one you made a few days ago. You tweeted that you were going to do STS and it was like 11:30 or so at night. Your dedication to completing it for that day inspired my to start my STS rotation. I was going to wait until the summer when I thought I might have more time (I work out early a.m.) but I decided to get up a tad earlier so I could start now.

I started Meso cycle 1, disk 1 today and loved it!

I can't wait to hear more about STS cardio and cannot wait until it comes out! :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.