Hi Cathe and hi everyone here.....

laceyjane26

This is my first post and I just wanted to say what an inspiration you are Cathe. I started my exercise program last year with my Buns of Steel tapes and about six months ago switched to all Cathe from Fit tv. I used to have migraines just about every other day, but since I quit eating processed foods and exercising with Cathe I now only get migraines a few times a month which is amazing.
My husband and mother-in-law got me 4 dvds for Christmas which I absolutely love. Today was the first day I started one of your rotations and I am so excited! I am so inspired by you and look forward to working out with you and your crew every day. Also, I want to thank you for how much effort you put into all of your programs and for this website.
Finally, I would like to say how much I enjoy coming to this forum every day and reading everything all of the users say. Everyone at this forum is great and inspiring. Thanks to all of you for your knowledge and insight.

Welcome Laceyjane, so nice to have you join us. I'm happy to hear of your wonderful success over the last year. You obviously have made your health and fitness prgram a priority. Kudos to you :)

I hope you'll continue to join us. Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.