Hey Adri (Sekcy Gymnast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry--I meant to type and not just write bump -- it's a slow-brain morning for me.

Adri--I hope you will explain whoever you are. At the Cheetah forum, many women have extended friendship and support to you. :(

I guess if you are not really a 14 year old girl, all the better, as I need not worry anymore about why you are spending so much time online and whether you are in a safe situation at home.

As of 10 a.m. Eastern Time, you have posted 1268 times since joining this forum in July.

Please post one more time to explain this.

-Barb

Wow I sure do hope she comes back and defends herself. I have said it before I would rather a 14 year old hang out here than where the perverts do. As for her nickname, I have seen worse from the 14 year olds around here...it is rather sad. Go check out the popular blog spots and you will see what I mean (blogspot.com, live spaces, my space,etc.) My niece has confided in me that in order to be popular, you have to act twice your age. Maybe that is why the perverts are so successful on line?

Anyway, I hope that none of the concerns raised here are true.

>Another mystery: why is "Cathemade's" profile disabled?

I had my information in my profile, I didn't realize I had "hide identity" checked "yes".
Sorry if I confused anyone. It wasnt my intent. :)

what I was going to say before was that her profile said the picture was when she was 10 yo. Maybe her family lived in California and has since moved.

I am anxiously waiting for her response.

Now I'm suspect of the poll posted asking our ages??
That user's profile is disabled (no offense meant if this is an error, like Cathemade?)

Maybe someone is online here looking for young Cathe fans?

>what I was going to say before was that her profile said the
>picture was when she was 10 yo. Maybe her family lived in
>California and has since moved.
>
>I am anxiously waiting for her response.

lori that is what i was going to post LOL. i am shocked at how everybody has respond to one little thing though. never really expected it out of the cathe crowd. i am willing to give anybody the benefit of the doubt, i mean after all she isn't causing any troubles really, no negative posts or personal attacks, so why jump on her?!?!?!

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

I really don't think anyone is jumping on Adri or engaging in personal attacks. It's just an odd situation and I think people are asking legitimate questions based on this and previous observations they've made.

Marie

I agree with Marie. I don't think anyone has been mean to Adri up until now. Several people are concerned about why a 14 year old girl would want to hang with a bunch of "old" ladies. And if she isn't a 14 year old, or even a girl for that matter, then we wish "she" would go away. I feel very close to some of the cyber friends I have made here. I would hate to have to doubt every poster on the cathe forums.

People tend to get very defensive when they feel they may have been "duped". It's a natural human reaction. I'm happy to wait to hear from Adri on the whole deal:)

I don't know what to say about Adri right now. I'm also waiting for her response, but Bill you are good! I would've never thought of that. I also would hate to start doubting posters in this forum so I hope that if something is wrong about Adri's identity we can find out soon.

Hey, he's a cop! He really knows how to use his brain! I always like to see Chuck Norris as Walker Texas Ranger think of all that good stuff to get himself out of pickles.

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

I could have sworn that she one time mentioned to someone that she was on the west coast, so it just seemed like she was up late, but commented that it wasn't as late for her. Hmm...I mean I know her profile says Maine, I just never put that together until now. Anyone else remembering her saying that?
Brandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.