Here are the pictures for my trip to LA for The Firm.

RE: Here are the pictures for my trip to LA for The Fir...

Great pictures! You are too cute Sonia! In the group pictures, are some instructors and some students? Which instructors are pictured? Did you know all the gals in the pix? (Sorry for being so nosey!) I bet you had a blast. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Sonia,
Looks like you had lots of fun. You look wonderful. Is City Walk that outdoor I want to say Mall/ restaurant place with the huge game room kind of a club? Just wondering. I think I dh and I went there last time we went to visit family. Lucky girl!!!
Diane Sue

Great pictures! I used to Firm a lot and recognized many of the instructors. That must have been a fun trip.

I recognize one of the girls in your group from the weight watchers board. She said she got selected for the Firm infomercial. I can't remember the girls real name (she's in the first group picture, back row, peach top, blonde hair) but on WW online she's known as FREEMEFROMFAT (LOL). She's been freed alright, she's lost like 100 pounds and looks fantastic!

Congrats Sonia! Sounds like a great time! Just curious: How did you get picked for the infomercial? Did you enter a contest?

Have a great weekend!
Shirley

Thanks for sharing your pics! You look fantastic and it was great seeing some familiar faces from my "firm" days!

Hi Sonia,

It looks like you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures and fun!!

Beverly

Ok. I put the names of the instructors in the album.

How I got select. I sent them my information and they picked me.

Life is good. Praise God.

Sonia

199/150/125

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I'd love to hear a little about the new Firm workouts. Any news you can share? Glad to see Allie will be back!

In the pictures I see a different kind of 'fanny lifter' box. Is this something new they're coming out with? I know there were some issues with the incline box they introduced with BSS3. I've been away from the Firm since discovering Cathe, so I'm not up on the latest!

Sonia - thanks so much for sharing these. You look awesome! Looks like A LOT of fun. I'm also glad to see that Allie is back. Looks like she's lost some weight. Is Pam as tiny as she appears?? Are you allowed to give us any scoops on the new equipment? I've had so many trpubles with my incline box (I'm on #3) that I'm reluctant to get another, apparently larger, piece of equipment. Do you have to have it for new moves? When does the series come out? When will your informercial air? Sorry for being so nosey - but I want details girl!!!

nice. Makes me want to go. How come you want to LA again with *the Firm* is it?

I thought I was looking at you with the dark/brunette hair in the first set. that's not you? Now I have to go look again and tell me where you are in the first pictures? lol

The box is great. I jumped on it and the thing didn’t moved. It is like a big fanny lifter. The workout if fun, but a lot easier then Cathe’s as far as I know. I only did one our of 6 that is coming out. You will not have problem with this box and will definitely replace The Box you have. Yes you need it for the workout.

Life is good. Praise God.

Sonia

199/150/125

Those were great!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I recognized Allie Del Rio right away. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.