Help me with Choreography!

Good idea- I hadn't thought of it that way. I've just been trying to mix in Cathe cardio's with my other treadmill and gym routines, but it would be good for me to focus on the step workout for a while and really get it down. Like you said- I'd try it about once a week and be so frustrated that I'd do something else.
I'm actually getting better at it now- to the point where it seems like less "work" and more fun. Now I can see that if I stick with it for a little bit longer that I will end up really enjoying the workouts. They already seem more fun and less of a chore.
Thanks!

If Basic Step was too much of a beginner workout, try Low Impact Step ... it's an intermediate to advanced wo(just add a riser and/or do higher impact moves to make it harder). Cathe does a great job in LIS in breaking down many of her more commonly used moves and this should prep you for her more advanced workouts.

Whenever I get a new step video, I often do an already mastered workout for my main workout and then add a segment from the new DVD at the end to start learning the moves. This way I still get a good workout and get previews/practice with the new DVD.

One last suggestion, look upon the learning curve as an adventure in learning rather than a frustrating challenge. Have fun!

Deb :)

What helps me too is to watch the video clips a few times on the Inernet before I buy a workout so that I am firmiliar with the choreography when I recieve the workout! :+

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.