HELP me Merge Cathe-Firm-Turbo Fire

Samonia

During the last year I lost 15 lbs. I am excited to move on with my workouts. I love cathe the most and she is the most effective but I find myself feeling a lttle down when I cannot complete the workouts that I used to do before. I find the firm to be the next on my list of effetiveness and Turbo fire is fun. I own all of cathe (please dont laugh). Firm systems 1, 2, 3 firm express, and most of the new pick ones. Please help me create a rotation for fat burn. I would be happy for any suggestions.

Hey there. I went through a major Turbo Fire stage in the Fall. What I did was save Cathe for weight training. Did Turbo Fire 4 days per week, two HIITS, 2 Turbo Fires (like Turbo 60 and Turbo 45 EZ, although I really really like Turbo 30). On HIIT days I would add in one of Chalene abs workouts, or weight training or or pilates.

Option I: but since we're talking Cathe here, on "Cathe days" I would suggest her full body weights only workouts. Power Hour, Boot Camp weight sections only done twice, Muscle Endurance. Muscle Max. I do not own STS or Gym Styles; if you do then work those in.

Second option: on HIIT days, which are short, do Cathe weight training 4DS weight sections only, then the other two sections weight training only on your weight training days.

The HIITS will burn serious fat. But weight training to me is key to get lean, stay injury free.

I can help you crib this together into a schedule if you want. Good luck and good for you!

Julie

Thank you SOOOO very much

that's great idea. Ok so if I follow the basic patter of cardio, weights, cardio, weights then I can do something like this...

Day 1 cardio - turbo fire 60
Day 2 weight - Cathe- power hour
Day 3 cardio - turbo fire 30 with Firm abs (have to check the tapes for a 30 minute abs)
Day 4 Weights - Cathe - Muscle max (ill check this one compared to sts total body)
Day 5 cardio - Firm cardio inferno or another cardio
Day 6 - cathe stretch max

Please , please le me know what you think. I consider myself an intermediate. Thank you again.

Looks good to me! A tough routine to be sure. Maybe you want to shake it up some weeks and do the 4DS 30 minute sections as I suggested. Good luck and let me know the results.

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.