Help me decide!

upnorthchick

Cathlete
Can't decide between: Classics Vol. 1 (Step Jam, Step Heat, Step Max) or Cardio Hits (PowerMax, StepFit, Step Works).

Which one should I get? I love step and don't mind challenging choreography. I am looking for something fun and will get my heartrate up - way up! :)

TIA!

Lisa

I think Cardio Hits is a little more advanced. I know the choreography can be more complex (Step Works). Classics Volume 1 feels more high-intermediate, though Step Max does have a bit of plyo at the end. I don't think you could go wrong in choosing either, and maybe you could acquire both eventually.

I asked this question several months ago, and was steered towards Cardio Hits as well. The general consensus was that they were better workouts on "Hits"! I'm not sure what "Classics" is, but I do like "Hits".

Cardio Hits every time. These workouts are tough, still current, worth doing.

Of the others, I only ever had Step Jam and it was cringe-worthy with ridiculous arm movements and I could never bring myself to do it. Dated is an understatement. It left my house speedily.

Clare

Step Jam feels like the most dated of the three on Classics Volume 1. Power Max looks a little dated to me also.

Good choice! PowerMax is one of my very favorite Cathe step routines, it's just genius. I haven't done Step Fit or Step Works in a long time, but I pull out PowerMax every now and then.

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.