Help Me Create a Rotation

GottaRun

I love ICE & FIT Tower. I’ve done the 90 day ICE, FIT& Low Impact Rotation, but I would love to replace Low Impact with the Lite series.
Does anyone have suggestions for a 90 day ICE, FIT Tower and Liite rotation?

Thank you!

The easiest thing to do is to concentrate on one series each week like Cathe did in this rotation she posted in this rotation
Cathe September 2020

Another option is to use the lite/ice rotation but substitute a fit tower workout for one of the total body or lower body workouts each week.

Last option...do the shorter premixes of one of the LITE/ICE workouts with one of the shorter premixes of the Fit tower workouts that have the same focus.

Hope that helps you get your creative rotation thoughts rolling :)

The easiest thing to do is to concentrate on one series each week like Cathe did in this rotation she posted in this rotation
Cathe September 2020

Another option is to use the lite/ice rotation but substitute a fit tower workout for one of the total body or lower body workouts each week.

Last option...do the shorter premixes of one of the LITE/ICE workouts with one of the shorter premixes of the Fit tower workouts that have the same focus.

Hope that helps you get your creative rotation thoughts rolling :)

Thank you for those suggestions. I especially like the one series each week focus. As you mentioned that is easier. Now I’ve got my rotation for the start of the year!

I love ICE & FIT Tower. I’ve done the 90 day ICE, FIT& Low Impact Rotation, but I would love to replace Low Impact with the Lite series.
Does anyone have suggestions for a 90 day ICE, FIT Tower and Liite rotation?

Thank you!

no advice but wanted to know how you liked the ICE, FIT and LIS rotation? Been thinking of doing this one

no advice but wanted to know how you liked the ICE, FIT and LIS rotation? Been thinking of doing this one

I really liked the rotation and saw changes in my strength, definition and weight loss. The rotation kept me from being bored and had different types of workouts. At the start of 2021 want to repeat a rotation with ICE and FIT Tower with LITE. I like LITE better than Low Impact. However, I’ve thought about just doing ICE and FIT, they have become my favorites. Also, adjusting the workouts for personal fitness levels is easy to do.
I hope that helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.