Help me create a Lean Out The Upper Body Rotation

StepEdith

Cathlete
I need help with a rotation to lean out my upper body. I have a thick upper body but probably couldn't bulk up my lower body if I wanted to.

I want to do weights, cardio, don't have any problems doing Yoga or Pilates at all too.

I'm like a pear in reverse I guess you could say. I do eat very clean.

Any helps would be very appreciated.

Edith:+

If you want to thin out your upper body you should focus on muscle endurance, do you have ME or Power Hour? If you do definatly work those into a rotation.
For example something like...
Mon. Power Hour
Tues. cardio
Wed. ME
Thurs. cardio
Fri. Power Hour
I also think that the CTX series would work well because the weight lifting is a mix of strength and endurance. If you don't have the series, but are looking for just arm work, then you can buy all the upper body work on one tape...(CTX Upper Body) Definatly check out Cathe's Rotations for April, the focus is muscle endurance. Good luck!!
Purplesky1120

I have ME I have PH and I have CTX Upper Body and the IS and just about everthing Cathe actually ;-)

Thanks
Edith

I had the same problem and oddly enough after doing an endurance rotation using PH and MIS I found myself getting bulkier. I did a rotation using PS for the uppper body once a week and then Circuit Max once a week and added a day or two of kickboxing and it really worked. Now I am doing Pyramid upperbody and Circuit Max or Cardio and Weights and I'm still happy with the results. Just goes to show we are all different and have to find what works for us. Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.