help me bring my cathe dvd collection to 12

ella

Cathlete
i've got 11 cathe dvds and i'd like to make it an even number.

i'm a bit obsessive compulsive- so this is bugging the crap out of me...

what should i add to this collection- should i add IMAX 2 like i've been
wanting to or something else?

here's what i've got:

body max 2
muscle max
drill max
core max
high step circuit
low impact step
low impact circuit
butts & guts
kick punch crunch / legs & glutes
slow & heavy
boot camp & ME

IMAX2 is one of my fave all-time workouts. It is VERY intense - it's sort of like the Scrambled Eggs premix on BM2, without the leg work (i.e., a step section followed by a power interval... 10 times!). I think you should get it. :)

If you want a more advanced version of High Step Circuit, you may want to try High Step Training. I just finished doing it for the first time and absolutely loved it!!! I can't say I've tried Imax 2, but I can definitely tell you that Imax 3 is fantastic! If you like kickboxing, then you should look into Kickmax. Are you looking for cardio, strength, or both?

Take care,

Ady

well, i'm looking to fill in the gap. ;) i love kpc- actually, i just took a break from it and i'm going to finish it out in a minute (the 82 min premix). kickboxing is great- but i guess i'm wondering which of cathe's dvds will go well with the rest of my dvds.

i feel like i'm hitting everything with the videos i have though- but i guess i'm looking to keep it fresh. one of the imax workouts may be it.

IMAX2 all the way - I can't say enough great things about that workout - it's so much fun and I absolutely LOVE it :)

I think IMAX 2 and C & W come on the same DVD, so that would make 12 DVDs but actually 13 workouts, and 13 is the unlucky number...

If you really enjoy KPC, how about Kick Max??

I would get that older DVD with MIC, Imax (the original which is killer)
and a step workout. You get three workouts, and even though they are older, they are goodies for sure!! You get to chuckle over cute little Cathe and her crew wearing the "latest" workout gear too! Bless their hearts!:)

Imax 2 is an awesome workout. Lots of fun, and cardio and weights is great too. I like the music. Imax 3 is fun if your looking for an interval workout and want to make it 12 dvds and 12 workouts. :) Or Hardcore Xtreme or Terminator.

Jenn

Definitely get Imax 2. You don't have any straight step workouts in your collection, and you get the added bonus of Cardio and Weights on the same disk. And Imax 2 is LOADS of fun:)

I see that you have mostly circuits and cardio workouts. I think that I would suggest the Gym Styles. I really do love all of the I Max workouts as well. Maybe if circuits and high endurance is what you prefer you should try the Terminator series or Hardcore Extreme.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Yes, go for Imax 2, it's great if knackering. :)

And C&W is really good and like someone else says, it's got great music.

Ronne

I second Diane Sue. I love the GS series. I love the splits. Even the circuits can be made just step. Lo max is one of my fav. And until you have done GS chest and tri and the 72 push ups, you have not seen or felt it all...

thanks guys! i am definitely getting imax 2. i feel like i'm missing out not having that one. i'll probably get gym styles too- which i'll count as just one dvd. that brings it to 13- which is not my favorite number... i guess that means more cathe dvds! :9

can't wait for the 4 day split!

Yes - IMax 2 and 3 are a lot of fun. I'm REALLY high on the Gym Style workouts now too....but that would take you to 14 and I think that's more than you want?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.