Help: Kettlebell DVD recommendations?

TexasLaura

Cathlete
I have been interested in trying kettlebells for years but just haven't invested yet. Now my 13 year old teenage son has been using them at camp this summer and is interested in continuing to work out with kettlebells at home. I did a search but didn't come up with much.

What would my wise Cathlete forum friends recommend? (no intricate choreography-he has a neurologic condition and is very coordination-challanged!) He might also prefer a male instructor. (I did see Paul Katami and Anthony Diluglio pop up in my search) I, however, would like to hear your favorites, no matter how intricate or who instructs.

So---just give me any advice you have for either him or me re: kettlebell workouts.

Thanks!

Michael Skoggs SKOGG System
(has his own style of KB, fusion between soft and hard style KB)

Steve Cotter - he has a lot of instructional video clips on youtube. He is the best (IMHO) for form, instruction, and safety.

(Steve is considered soft style KB, which is used for Girevoy competition.)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=steve+cotter

Steve Cotter/IKFF | Facebook

FullKOntact

Anthony DiLuglio is from the hard style school of KB, aka RKC.
Art of Strength - Home

I have massive respect for all three gentlemen, but Steve will always have a place in my heart for his thorough instruction and steadfast attention to safety.

HTH
:D

Mary at video fitness is having a sale on the Art of Strength products, today is the last day, I think. That is Anthony. His stuff does not go on sale very often and would be a good way to try. Providence would be a good one to start.

If your son is okay with female, Lauren Brooks would be the one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.