Heads up - we have a BIG birthday tomorrow!

WOW ! DEB H ! :-wow :-wow !!

Happy Birthday Debbie ! With Best Wishes and Many Happy Returns for the big 50 !!!!!

Hip, Hip, Hooray ! :D
Hip, Hip, Hooray ! :D
Hip, Hip, Hooray ! :7

Have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anna

Hey HB, you stinker! I was wondering whose birthday was TODAY! You got me! AARP is the American Association for RETIRED PERSONS!!!!!! Oh my! Thanks HB & Anna!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hope you have the best birthday ever, Debbie! I bet your family has a lot of fun things planned for you. They are so lucky to have you!
Lisa

Hi Debbie and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I wish you a wonderful day and a year filled with surprises and happy times!

Best to you,
Kathleen

50 and Nifty!

Hey girlfriend! I sent you a greeting card--I hope you received it! Happy birthday to you! Enjoy your day and break all the rules--we have your alibi covered! Your good to go--Get Crazy and Have Fun! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

RE: 50 and Nifty!

Debbie,

Happy Birthday!!! You deserve the best!!! You are one sweet and caring person. Do you have any special plans for your big day? I'll bet Dave has a surprise in store for you!!!!:-jumpy
:-jumpy :-jumpy

Sherry:)

Debbie!

I hope I look as good as you when I'm 50! Since HB told us to start celebrating early I think I'll order dessert after lunch today since I'll be in Vegas. That's what I'm supposed to do right?!

Please post back and let us know how your big day went!

Have a happy, happy birthday :)

Andrea

Hey Debbie!!!

I hope you have the best birthday ever! It is truly inspiring to see a woman committed to getting herself in better shape every year! Have a fabulous day, and I hope you eat a piece of cake and have NO guilt!!

Love,
Dawn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIEH!!!

Yours are some of the kindest words spoken around here and I hope you have an absolutely SMASHING time on your birthday!

:)
Lizzie

Have a wonderful birhday Debbie!!!:) :) :) :) You and HB make me really look forward to turning 50, you are our heros!!

Briee :-jumpy

Enjoy your day today and every day! Bless you, and thanks for posting!

Judy

Live by the golden rule: treat others as yourself :)

Hey Deb H,

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you have a great day.

Joanne

P.S. Don't count the days, but make everyday count!!!

Gosh darn it, Debbie! You missed my sister Mary's birthday by one day (today's her 51st birthday). And you missed Prince Charles' as well!

I'm blowing you Birthday kisses and some extra hot air to help you blow out ALL those candles on your extremely BIG birthday cake!

Hope you have an absolutely wonderful Birthday!

Patricia (who is now exhausted from all that blowing from Toronto!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.