Have you ever played Hookie to workout with CATHE?

shicks

I was anxiously awaiting my Intensity Series and this morning when I woke up they were on my doorstep, I felt like a child and wanted to call in sick at work just to check these out, I didn't know what example that would set for my teenagers saying that I was sick and working out all day...........so I dragged myself in and am daydreaming about working out tonight, anyone else ever feel like this? CATHE's tapes are so much fun it is like looking forward to recess at school. I love CATHE!
Sherry

I know exactly how you feel!!!

I have been tempted to call in sick and workout more than once. Have not done it yet...

I have left work early a couple times, because I could not wait any longer.... :)

Beverly

I DID play hookie to workout with Cathe.

A couple of months ago, I bought the Step-brand step, and LOVED the All-Step tape that came with it so much, I bought the entire Cross Train Express on DVD. I knew it was coming UPS Second Day Air, so I left work early to be home to receive it. I was like a kid at Christmas, spending the rest of the evening practicing the workouts in slow motion.

I felt naughty, but I justified it to myself by reminding myself that I had 12 sick days left to spend by June 30th, and time to use them was running out!

}( }( }(

It was the allstep tape that hooked me too! I got it with my step company step for xmas and Love it! Yes that is where it all started!
Sherry

I have to confess that I've sneaked them in to watch them on my work computer, but I've never stayed home to exercise.

Way to go ladies!! Yes, play all the Hookie you want. You work hard for the money and Cathe will make you work hard for the body, and for the good health and for whatever other reasons you have for working out!

The other day I went to bed 3:30 am working on a paper for school. I told myself I would go into work for half-day. Then I thought, "Why?" I decided to take the day off. It was great. I got all the sleep I needed and then had a FABULOUS workout with an extended stretch at the end--which was just what I needed. So I'm all for it! Whenever you get a "hankering" to play hookie to workout with Cathe, do it. It will be time well spent!

Cathy

I am lucky....and being self-employed gives me some freedom. The day after I got my Body Blast tapes I was working. I got a cancellation for my first appt the next day. I had a chance to fill the spot but didn't so I could try those tapes!....so kinda like hookie...:)...Carole

I did it in January. I ordered Cathe's 40 DVD bundle pack(yes I am insane), but I couldn't stand the videos anymore. My excuse to myself was that I needed to take a day off work to make sure all the Dvd's worked;-)

Aila

Now there is an idea for me, I did not think of that, but I did spend sometime watching video clips!
Sherry

I have not played hookie from work, but I've considered skipping choir practice and a few social engagements! When I was awaiting the Body Blast Series...I could tell by the tracking that they were going to be delivered that day (but would probably be delivered AFTER I left for the day)...I considered working late just so I could get them...it just about killed me to leave knowing they would be delivered not long afterwards.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.