Have to brag, then I'll shut up

jillybean

Cathlete
Today - for the first time ever I did the ball work from PUB without stopping. I usually do the first 12 pikes, but then fall off during the one leg lifts and then I usually fall again once I try the remaining 4 pikes. But today I did it! I was so stoked I almost started to cry afterwards. I ran and told my husband and he was like, "Oh." So I knew if anyone could understand my glee, it'd be you guys. Okay, I'm done now. Thanks.

That is awesome JillyBean! I know I had trouble with those in the beginning and it took a while to work up to them. I still fall off the ball on occasion!:7 :7

Beans - I suppose that makes you a piker, yes?

*ar ar*

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

But seriously, congratulations! You know I've been too chicken to try the stability ball to date. You have now elected yourself A-Jock's Ball Coach for this coming Sunday!

A-J

*p.s. - never, never shut up*

}( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }( }(
Congratulations JillyBeann!
I usually do those pikes a couple of times through!;-) ;-) ;-)
:) x( :-( ;) :eek: ;( :p :+ :7 :* :9 }( :D

CardioHo,

Is it you that usually does the Muscle Endurance ab section, then the PUB ball section, then the Boot Camp core only premix? I thought it was you, but wanted to make sure...

Beans - CardioHo does that sequence AFTER the entire Ab Hits DVD straight through.

A-Jock
Accuracy Is Key

WTG Jillybean!!!! One day I hope to join you in that accomplishment!! I'm still getting used to working with the stability ball, but like it more and more as I get more comfortable with it!!

Carol
:)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Yes, Jillie, A-Jock is right-a-rino! I hate to under-do on *anything*! Especially abs, but my real fave is cardio.:p :p :p

I just got my new vids and couldn't control myself. I HAD to do Step Jump & Phump, Step Blast and Kick Punch & Crunch all back to back. I think next time, I'll add a few Imax intervals inbetween.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Just so I don't lose my heart rate.;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I can't wait 'til Aqua-Jock posts some DVD mish-moshes for BB series. I LUV those thingies!:p :p :p :p
:) x( :-( ;) ;-) :eek: }( :D ;( :p :+ :7 :* :9

Wow, Jillybean, that's awesome! I was just so happy to be able to finally do one!:p Now I can do a few in a row before I feel like I'm going to fall off, so maybe I'll get there one of these days!

Great job!:D

-Marie

RE: To CardioHo:

I know what you mean about not being able to control yourself with the new Body Blast vids!

I did the same thing you did, just with a different twist: my VCR has a reverse-play in real time feature, and I did SJP, SB and KPC all in a row BACKWARDS yesterday. You wouldn't believe the challenge to balance and coordination!

A-Jock

Congratulations! I am able to do more of these than before, without having to take a "breather", but I am still unable to do the WHOLE segment straight through. My problem starts when she lifts one leg, then the other!! :eek: Can't get started back on the pikes after that! Can't do it! No way!

Linda

You've got me impressed!:7 I haven't even been able to get my butt anywhere close to being up in the air, but am determined to do a pike or die trying...hopefully the pike will happen first!:D

RE: To CardioHo:

Oh my gosh, are you guys serious??? I feel like I'm in great shape being able to complete one Cathe video. You guys are operating on a whole other level!:eek:

-Marie

MarieP
Those folks up there are just pulling your leg!

That ab section is tough. I expected the pikes to be the hardest part of it, but really the one-leg plank between the pikes seems even harder.

The blood rushes to my head during the pikes. Maybe that is good for my brain!
:)
I'm getting better but not close to your level yet, Jilly. When the time comes I will be right up there. So glad I have a ways to go; this means I really get my money's worth from the video.

-Connie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.