Has Cathe posted her inflammation story?

Stebby

Cathlete
In one of the Nourishing Gurus threads, Cathe mentioned that she would post her experience with inflammation and how the Gurus helped her. Anybody know if she has posted that yet?

Stebby

Ya, I've been waiting with bated breathe for it too! I've been having inflammatory problems lately and would LOVE to hear story. Maybe we need to "Ask Cathe"???

Bumping!!!!
interested too. I have had it in the past-among other things-so I avoid pulsing like band work in back/shoulders/bi with pulsing and pulsing with dumbells. I am considering doing back/shoulders then bis next day because I was too week during the workout and half hour cardio.For sure biceps because I was too exhausted to left heavy.

I'd really like to hear her story on that too. I have a lot of inflammation-plantar fasciitis, shoulder tendonitis, etc. I'd like to know what food she eliminated and what she added to her diet.

I just joined the NG monthly group. I am very interested in hearing Cathe's experience!

I can tell you from own experience doing the NG/ME program. I had no idea how much the type of foods I ate impacted my over all wellness. I was a calorie counter. I have learned it is about what you eat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.