Has anyone tried the Boost high protein drink?

Honeydew

Wondering if it is worth it to purchase because I"d have to order online since there are no stores near me that sell this.

The already made protein drink has 15 grams of protein

the powder has 21 grams of protein

I"m not sure of the source of protein, I just remember seeing that it contains milk protein.

the website is www.boost.com

thanks for the help!

ps if these aren't worth getting are there any yummy tasting protein drinks that are already made up? I don't have a good blender and it will be awhile before i'll be able to get one.

I have!I tried them because I was sent a coupon for $4 off. I had the chocolate flavor. I really liked it a lot. They were filling too.
I was able to purchase at me local grocery store. It was in the "diet" section.
I think they have a pudding too, which I might get.

hm, are there any other ready made protein drinks that don't have that much sugar that you can recommend?
thanks!:)

Honeydew- Unfortunately I have yet to find any premixed protein drink that isnt loaded with sugar. There are a ton of great powders out there that even mixed with water taste great. You can find several at grocery store in health / Diet dept that are 2g of sugar. Its only a big deal if you are trying to stay away from it like I do.

Yes, there is sugar in the product. It is also in many "supplements", creatine for example. Sugar as *bad* as it comes across helps disperse herbs, vitamins and minerals into the body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.