Has anyone done Cardio Fusion. . .

sstindt

Cathlete
and lived to tell about it? I previewed it this morning with the intention of doing it this evening, and it seems like a killer! I don't know how anyone can handle those Drill Max drills right after the Power Circuits from BM2! What did you think?

I thought it was great! Yaaaaahooooo! I really did enjoy how it was put together. A great workout. And yes, I did have to modify but hey, it gives me a goal to work toward. I did have a freezing issue with it though (sob sob). I did Drill Max yesterday and boy, my buns are a burning!

I just did this one through this morning. I paused at each insert card between the power circuits and drills to let my HR down a little (there are not sufficient recoveries between circuits and drills). It took me 86 mins to get through the whole thing, but it was worth it! It was awesome! With lots of variety, you won't get bored despite the long length. It felt like the Body Max of cardio. It will definitely burn TONS of calories (I burned 706 today) and help out your cardiovascular endurance. I really liked it a lot! Due to the length, I won't be doing it super often, but it's great when you're really ready for a cardio challenge! The drills weren't so bad after the power circuits, 'cause they're not step and very different feeling. I also had no freezing issues, but I haven't with any of the DVDs, either. HTH!

Carol

LOVED IT!!!!! I did it on Thursday as is, then today I did the Mix & Max premix and it was AWESOME!! I can tell you that after doing it the first time my rear was sore the next day from the drills and circuit part of it, LOL.

Sally

I did this workout today and it was awesome. Very intense and fun. I burned 671 calories. I am really looking forward to trying Drill Max next!!

Fantastic workout......still hate the techno music. I am working on finding other music to pair with it.If other people have some recommendations.......please shoot me an e-mail because I absolutely hate techno music.

Please don't flame me for my honest thoughts, remember, I have the right to express my thoughts just as do you. You can enjoy the techno.....I absolutely do not and will not in the future.

Robin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.