Harry Potter Anyone???

Liann

Cathlete
Anyone else planning on hitting opening night on the 14th??? My mother and I have been counting down the date for what feels like years now!!!

So very excited!!! Wagging my tail and turning in circles:p:p:p I have to wait til the 18th, though when my dad can watch DS:mad: The AMC has the tickets up, though, so I told DH to go ahead and purchase. What's funny is, when you click to buy the tickets, it gives you a notice about patience being a virtue:D I ran out of patience when they pushed it back from last Nov!

Nan

Oh heck yes.

We're throwing a pre-Potter party on the 18th, after which a whole bunch of us are going to see the movie. SO. EXCITED.

I was disappointed that we have to wait until the 29th to see it in IMAX (the movie "experience", not the workout).

Ooh, I can't wait!!! My little nephew got me interested in Harry Potter and this will be the first movie I will see without him :(. DH won't be interested in seeing it so I might sneak off to the midnight showing by myself... and I fully intend to buy a giant tub of buttered popcorn... and possibly some Milk Duds. :p :D

Liann, I thought it opened on the 15th. It's the 14th?

ME ME ME!!! and my kids....we are doing a Harry Potter marathon of all the previous one just to make sure we don't forget anything ;) ha!

Therese

The first showing at the theater we are going to is at 11:59 p.m. on July 14th. ;) So 1 minute later and it will technically be the 15th, but we will be going there on the 14th, just leaving on the 15th.

I'm not going the night that it opens but I hope to see it the weekend of the 18th. We have seen all the HP movies in the theaters and usually go to the Saturday morning show that starts at 10 or 11 AM. There's not a lot of people who want to see a movie at that time, so it's not super crowded.

I'll be at my local theatre on the 15th. I'm excited but I have to admit that the first 3 are still my favorites and I feel like they have not been getting better. I didn't really like the last one but I've read the books all 7 more than twice.

We purchased the 5disc series recently and ive been watching them at night(after the kids have gone to bed) and i just love them:). Up until now ive never watched them....:eek:.

I have to watch the 5th one then i can go see the movie. The preview looks really good!

And on that note, i say 'i will go see the movie' but we also said we were going to see Transformers(2) and Public Enemies...that hasn't happend yet either:confused:.

Will probably wait until the dvd comes out...:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.