Hardcore Rotation Check-in 3/4/05

I am going to do Intervals 1-5 of Imax 3, then I swear on my grandma's grave I am going to do a section of CoreMax (probably #2) and if I can squeeze it in, I am going to do a Stretch Max too. Tomorrow is MM, and then Sunday, I will just do Stretch and Core Max segments.

For those of you following the Fat Loss rotation: are you going to repeat this week as Cathe wrote, or go to the next schedule? I don't think I could bear to repeat the same workouts two weeks in a row. Do you think there is some reason to do it this way?

I bought a new scale this week because my old one was very unreliable - my new one is digital and the old was a regular dial. If I stepped on it 3 times in a row, I would get different weights, or if I stood off centered I could drop a pound or two! Anyways, I am HATING the accuracy of this new scale! so I am really going to try not to weigh myself so often and instead take my measurements on a regular basis. Maybe every 3 or 4 weeks. I think that will be a much more accurate gauge of wether or not I am getting any results.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Tracy

I am going to do Intervals 1-5 of Imax 3, then I swear on my grandma's grave I am going to do a section of CoreMax (probably #2) and if I can squeeze it in, I am going to do a Stretch Max too. Tomorrow is MM, and then Sunday, I will just do Stretch and Core Max segments.

For those of you following the Fat Loss rotation: are you going to repeat this week as Cathe wrote, or go to the next schedule? I don't think I could bear to repeat the same workouts two weeks in a row. Do you think there is some reason to do it this way?

I bought a new scale this week because my old one was very unreliable - my new one is digital and the old was a regular dial. If I stepped on it 3 times in a row, I would get different weights, or if I stood off centered I could drop a pound or two! Anyways, I am HATING the accuracy of this new scale! so I am really going to try not to weigh myself so often and instead take my measurements on a regular basis. Maybe every 3 or 4 weeks. I think that will be a much more accurate gauge of wether or not I am getting any results.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Tracy

Hi!
Kickmax and coremax3 for today.
I am having a difficult time getting into the current threads in this site. It keeps giving me the old ones. I got in today by doing an advance search. If I can't figure it out, I might not check in, but I keep to the rotation.
Have a great day.:)

Hi!
Kickmax and coremax3 for today.
I am having a difficult time getting into the current threads in this site. It keeps giving me the old ones. I got in today by doing an advance search. If I can't figure it out, I might not check in, but I keep to the rotation.
Have a great day.:)

Just had to look at the rotation schedule again...whoops!!! I did kickmax yesterday-I kinda wondered why Cathe was trying to kill me or just make me wish my legs would fall off after doing GS legs on Wed and Kickmax on Thurs-did it at 0530 in the am, so wasn't thinking straight!!! Nor was I seeing straight after doing Kickmax!!! So today I'll do GS Back and Bis, I did another Core Max-whoa my belly is kinda tender too!!! Going for a walk outside too! What the weather is nice in Iowa-you've got to take advantage!!!!
have a great day!!!
julie :)

Just had to look at the rotation schedule again...whoops!!! I did kickmax yesterday-I kinda wondered why Cathe was trying to kill me or just make me wish my legs would fall off after doing GS legs on Wed and Kickmax on Thurs-did it at 0530 in the am, so wasn't thinking straight!!! Nor was I seeing straight after doing Kickmax!!! So today I'll do GS Back and Bis, I did another Core Max-whoa my belly is kinda tender too!!! Going for a walk outside too! What the weather is nice in Iowa-you've got to take advantage!!!!
have a great day!!!
julie :)

My workout this morning was Low Max, Muscle Max Upper premix, & tough core. I may get in stretch max later. I did Stretch Max with the bands last night. I really like these for relieving tightness.
Diane Sue

Hi Everyone,

I'm short on time today. I worked late last night. I did the timesaver Kickmax. I just had to get those sculpting drills in. This weekend I have to work, no time to workout. I may try to fit in a stretchmax and a coremax we will see.
Everyone have a great weekend!

Elaine

Hi! I did an easy 5 miler outside today. It is beautiful. I hope to do a section of stretch max later today.

Beverly

Hi everyone--

Me on the west coast, exercising later in the day checking in on the late side as usual:p.

Today--GS BSB and coremax #1. I enjoy this one, but find the Chest and triceps one tougher, probably because of all the pushups in the beginning.

My eating has been pretty good. I am craving chocolate, so glad again the hubby has hidden the Little League candy from me. I'm going to go and have an orange and a hard boiled egg.

take care all
Maggie

I had an easy day at work today so I did muscle max tonight. I did HC extreme circuits this morning and abs. I am single so I am going out salsa dancing and rest tomorrow, sounds like a plan. I just hope that I have energy to dance.

Good Night!
Jadore

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.