Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Tues July 28

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Mitch Gaylord's High Calorie Melt Med Ball cardio workout. Workout with abs/stretch was 75" and I burned 510 calories. This was more of a low impact cardio workout. I'm trying to take it easy on my leg, as it feels like it's getting worse again. Also still have the whiplash pain.

I work open to close today and it's only Tuesday.....so I doubt I'll be busy. My boss is also back from her vacation...so I'm not looking forward to today. Wish me luck.

Have great workouts everyone.

Last edited:
Morning ladies. A friend of mine, Angelica, is going to start posting her workouts here with us. I've known her for some years, we belonged to a FitFirmies group for the longest time until it closed. She is doing CLX right now and will start STS soon. So I just wanted you all to know. Hopefully she'll pop in soon!

WELCOME ANGELICA! :D

Morning,:D:D

I was off yesterday, tired! Because it was so nice out I went for a nice long walk 2 hours;) I plan to do again this evening, if it doesn’t rain. This morning, well still working on getting my butt up, it is getting much better. Alto, I did get up at 4:30, hopped back into my bed until 5am. Got up and I did MIS upper body & abs I missed the leg work, but it'll be okay give or take one more week things should be back to normal.

No need to lists wo I matched Cathe in weight. I had a pretty good workout.

Hi Debbie and Lora:)

Morning Ladies-
Lora- I hope your back and neck starting getting better soon. I hope work is ok.

Debbie-excited to have your friend join !!

thanks for all the well wishes yesterday about the food. I expected to eat kinda bad, but I tried not to get out of control.

yesterday I did a circuit workout that I made up 26 min 400 calories
Basically, I did a chest, back, shoulder, tri, bi, and two legs and did plyo moves in between each x2. very sweaty and very efficient. I'll post the details later if any one is interested. Today is cardio, I have no idea what yet.
TTYL-
t

Morning! I did 4DS Kickbox in its entirety. I love that ab work, some of my favorite. Plus, it's short. :p

Hi Debbie, Theresa, Lora and Teddy!

Angelica, welcome if you're reading this!

Gotta work, just wanted to say hi. I'll BBL.

Welcome, Angelica! Hope to see you here soon!

Yesterday was a nice, long swim (and my fastest time in the 300 meter) - I think I swam 600 meters but I lost count. When I first started a month ago, I could hardly do 300 meters and when finished, I was panting and hurting. Now, after 300, I am good to go for longer and still get out just like I had been lounging. It's a good feeling. Came home and did CC#1 on the TM, running. Yep - me...running the entire thing. It was not all fast running, but it was running! I ran 3 miles and then walked the cool down for .25 miles. Calorie burn for the run was 366 and you know my HR was up there - I think max was 180 and avg was 160, I think.

Happy Day, Everyone!!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday had to take my daughter to get her wisdom teeth removed so was very caught up in that and no time for working out. Today I need to bring it and have little energy from little sleep, but will do my best and forget the rest, right? lol.Chest/Back/Abs today.

This morning I did the Oxygen Abs Issue Advanced treadmill Interal jog/sprint workout. I added an extra 5 minutes of w/up so the workout was 45 minutes and I went 3.75 miles and burned 402 calories. Some day I am going to try this and push past the 8 mph that seems to be where I am stuck at. I then did APX upper and BodyMax2 upper doing each body part and then moving to the next (BM2 and APX Back etc)
I finished off with the stretches from both workouts. Total calories burned today was 919 45% fat.
I had to make a quick run into the City to go to the bank and get some Eco Friendly laundry soap for HE machines so grabbed some cottage cheese and dried cherries for post workout meal. Lunch was leftover Garlic chicken with pepperjack cheese.. No salad or pasta this time.

Woke up with the same headsplitting headache that I went to bed with last night, so needless to say I did not feel like doing absolutely anything this morning! But.... I did Drill Max Scrambled cardio premix anyway and some ab work. Then took a 4.5 mile walk with my client.

My head still hurts like _____. I just now finally ate something, but headache is making my stomach feel lousy.

Sorry not much in a chatty mood right now.

Woke up with the same headsplitting headache that I went to bed with last night, so needless to say I did not feel like doing absolutely anything this morning! But.... I did Drill Max Scrambled cardio premix anyway and some ab work. Then took a 4.5 mile walk with my client.

My head still hurts like _____. I just now finally ate something, but headache is making my stomach feel lousy.

Sorry not much in a chatty mood right now.

Sorry to hear this, Linda. What set it off?? You probably should have skipped your workout, but nice job getting it done! Hope that headache goes away soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Just a quick note right now because I'm on my lunch break. I just started the Lean Phase of CLX. I did Lean Circuit I this morning, and forgot that the Lean workouts are longer. They're tougher, too. Lots of compound moves. Made me hungry! I plan on hitting STS as soon as I finish this program. I haven't done Cathe regularly in a few years, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll loop back around when I get home and read up on what you're doing.

Angelica

Angelica-welcome...also, what is the clx? I am not familiar with this.

Linda-What kind of headache is it? Is it sinus related? If so, maybe a a decongestant and a pain reliever would help. Either way, I hope it goes away soon. HA's are no fun.

Sorry to hear this, Linda. What set it off?? You probably should have skipped your workout, but nice job getting it done! Hope that headache goes away soon.

Linda-What kind of headache is it? Is it sinus related? If so, maybe a a decongestant and a pain reliever would help. Either way, I hope it goes away soon. HA's are no fun.

Have no idea what brought it on (excpet perhaps denying my body sugar:p) , but it definitely isn't sinus and pain relievers don't touch it. Beleive me I tried!:(

Thanks for the warm welcome! Just a quick note right now because I'm on my lunch break. I just started the Lean Phase of CLX. I did Lean Circuit I this morning, and forgot that the Lean workouts are longer. They're tougher, too. Lots of compound moves. Made me hungry! I plan on hitting STS as soon as I finish this program. I haven't done Cathe regularly in a few years, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll loop back around when I get home and read up on what you're doing.

Angelica

Angelica - Just wanted to say welcome!

Just got back from the vet for immunizations. We decided to use a new one in the town we are living in now. What an experience.. The vet had a 3 leg cat that I guess just hangs out in the office. Mudd really wanted that cat:eek: They took it to the back and it came back to peek around the corner. You would think it would have been afraid of dogs as that is how it lost it's leg. They finally put it in another room and closed the door. Got to think of something for dh for dinner as I know he won't like the curry recipe I am making. Besides he is doing Adkins and the curry from clean eating has apricots in it.

Welcome Angelica:D Did you just start CLX?

Linda, I get terrible migraines and pain relievers won't help once the headache has gotten that bad. I get them eating to much peanut butter. I had to cut back on the Muscle Chow peanut butter bombs:( I hope you can get it under control. One thing that I have found that helps at times is to hold an ice pack on the back of my head and neck area. I think sometimes it turns into tension in the neck area after awhile.

Angelica-welcome...also, what is the clx? I am not familiar with this.

CLX is Chalene Extreme.

LINDA - hope the headache goes away! I hate those. Currently, the back of my neck, middle of my shoulders is killing me and I don't know why except for lots of paperwork today and stress at home. About to workout myself. Anyway, hope it is is gone for you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.