Hardcore Fitness Maniacs October 2026

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I can’t believe it’s October already? Not looking forward to colder weather.

I will do live zoom dance and a stretch shortly.

I will be back for personals
 
I can't believe it's October either
Today I did a leg workout. I really have to strengthen my quad. Bending a little better still got a little bit more to go.
 
I love fall so much but I don't want winter to get here. It's already quite cool here but right now I love it!!

This morning I did RAW Box & Butt and had a great workout. I used my Egg Weights and my 5# ankle weights and a 25# dumbbell. Killer workout on the legs.

Workout was 47 minutes, burned 345 calories, did 1635 steps and HR was 130/180.

Roselyn - You'll get your strength back. It took me a while after I had my knee surgery on that torn meniscus. But it didn't seem like it took too long to get back to normal.

Belinda - Havea great workout!!

Have a good day everyone!!
 
Yesterday I walked 5 miles with the pup and then did a few Chest exercises when I got back home. I am so weak, but I know I will get my strength back in no time. Today I did a 4 mile walk with the pup and did a few Shoulder, Biceps and Triceps exercises just to get myself back into some kind of routine. It feels good to feel a little sore :) We are in for an Indian Summer heat wave starting tomorrow and it will be in the 90's the next 10 days!!!! I hate this weather and it happens every darn year! Now all of the rattle snakes will come back out, and I have to watch where I am walking every day.

Debbie, I am so sick of the Cathe workouts myself. I think I could get rid of all the dvds and not miss them at all! I like shorter and more basic workouts like the RAW ones or like Caroline Girvan but shorter! My life is so good now that I picked up the walking again and getting a lot of steps in each day. My physique has less muscles, but I have more definition! It just makes the fat come right off the body! I eat what I want, and it makes life so much better to get fresh air and sunlight each day. I do love to walk on the TM uphill with the weighted vest on too! The ankle weights do not hurt my knees at all, but I will NOT go heavier than 2# ever! Nice job on sleeping in, sometimes we need it this time of the year since it is so darn dark in the mornings.

Diane Sue, nice job getting all of the work done on your house and especially your gym room. I am glad to hear you are doing well and I get it about the heavy weights. I never pick up anything heavier than a 20# DB, I see no reason for it anymore.

Belinda, have a great workout today.

Roselyn, way to go on the leg workout! Getting our strength back at this age takes a bit longer but we can do it!

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top