Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs March 1

Charlotte - got my package today. Thanks. I think I might like Caliph's Beloved....not sure on the other one. It has cinnamon in it and I love cinnamon. I hav to test it again....cuz I went and cleaned some after I put it on and it wore off. Thanks for the extra music too.

Amber - I dont' think Collage has the SWAT workouts. They might in the future but not now. My DH just had me clean a bunch of VHS's out of the racks and made me move them into storage in the basement (since I can't decide what to keep) so I'd have a bit of room for the stuff I had piled on top of my DVD racks! LOL. If he ever starts counting, I'll be in big trouble. I'm glad you still like True Love. There's a Lunar Update tomorrow. Pink Moon! It's my favorite moon. The last Pink Moon's scent was to die for and I know I'll love the tee also....as it's one of my favorite colours. No news on the job search. Hasn't been much of anything to apply for. Supposedly, I'm still supposed to get offered the job back at the hospital I worked for ......but I'm not sure what's going on........long story.

Dallys- glad you had fun at the dentist. Seinfield!! that's funny. Sometimes life does imitate that show, doesn't it??

Anne,

Missed ya. Glad to hear back from ya.

Lora,

The names on the songs for Godsmack are all wrong. I will have to email you the correct names tomorrow. Hope you like the songs. Glad you like Caliph's Beloved. Let me know about the other. Most of the tals are very nice to wear.

I got a migraine so I am going to bed early. Got my workout in though.

Charlotte~~

This morning I did Step Blast, then Butts & Guts abs, and Amy Bento abs #1 I finished off with the spine stretch and strengthen portion of Rainbeau Mars beginner Yoga dvd. I ran errands and then had my granddaughters here this evening.

Anne, I bet you are thrilled to have the go ahead to do your normal workouts.

Lora, I think if you want to do the barbell rollouts start on your knees with a light bar. Also don't extend your arms to far out. You do similar moves with the gliding discs. I would just try it carefully and see how it feels to you.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.