Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for May 2021

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Shadow Boxing 1 this morning. I am wearing the foundation Debbie recommend and eyeshadow from wet & wild while laying in the sun.

Diane-tarte can be bought or ordered through Ulta if they have what you want and it doesn’t take long for shipping.

Reactions: WD
Today I walked on the TM uphill, 60 minutes, traveled 3.2 miles, 5.5 to 6.5 incline, 3.1 speed and burned 557 calories. My toe was a little sore but nothing bad and my knee is fine. Last night I slept through the night again, two nights in a row since I got a Bemer treatment. I feel amazing.

Debbie, about 5 weeks ago, I got up in the middle of the night and walked into a wall instead of through the bathroom doorway and hit my big toe. I thought I had broken it but last week I got an XRAY and there was no fracture so I had it aligned. My knee I hit on an open bathroom drawer and damn near ripped the knee cap off. I did that about 3 weeks ago. I am so out of it lately!!! Nice job with the walk today and great job on the Spelling Bee. Enjoy your Mother's Day with your family. I buy my mom books, she loves to read too!

Belinda, nice workout today, I have never done that one before with the bands. I don't think I will watch the video because I will freak out over it. Then, I wont be able to go out to eat with my family or anything fun, I know myself, I would probably just stop eating.

Doreen, Good job on Perfect 30 today.

Diane Sue, I hope you get a workout in today and great job on yesterday's workout. I love ICE Muscle Meltdown workouts, they are some of my favorite short workouts. I like to do those if I walk everyday and hit one body part per day doing those workouts. I may do that once I am done with STS Meso 1. Thanks for the idea!

Roselyn, I hope you have a great workout today.

Have a wonderful day.

Somehow I didn't post my reply yesterday so there it is above this one. Today I did STS Meso 1 disc #8 Back and Triceps and had a fantastic workout. Workout was 58 minutes and I burned 357 calories.

Roxie and Belinda, nice workout today.

Have a wonderful Saturday, I am off to clean my gym room.

Today I did CDorner Fun Step Aerobics #112 first 32 minutes, (I wanted my muscles warmed up first) heart rate 153/186, 213 calories (this was fun and I want to do all of it next time) 3,423 steps.
I then went to her band workouts and did Butt and Thigh workout 31 minutes, 74 calories, heart rate 91/131, 420 steps and finished off with Quick Mobility 19 minutes, 25 calories. Total time was 88 minutes, 312 calories, 3,735 steps. The Butt and thigh started with some squat and standing with the 50# purple band then moved to some no band work which was included throughout and switched to some with a regular latex band rather than the fabric and she used two, but said not to do the work with the fabric bands around the ankles. I just used Cathe's blue heavy band for this. Lots of reps on the floor that were a bit hard on my wrists and with hands turned back in bridge positions that started to bother my shoulders. I liked the Tabata one better, but my legs and backside were really feeling this. My hip flexors always seem to get tight when doing quad work like this. I did a bit of extra stretching for that area when done. My older daughter and family is coming over tomorrow and my younger offered to take me to Olive Garden and we will do that Monday after school is out and she comes to pick up the children. I just think restaurants will be busy and with spaced seating, it would be a wait with the two children and us.

Belinda, nice work today. I hope that you have a wonderful mothers day too.

Roxie, nice work on the shadow boxing. I looked over the Boot Camp Raw workout yesterday and it looks good. Also saw there was a short heavy bag 4 which might be fun to use. I hadn't thought of looking at Ulta. Beauty Brands did not have much of a selection of Tarte and none of their new products which is where I order from a lot of the time. I buy from Amazon, but really watch reviews, and dates they are given. I had purchased some 100% pure eyebrow gel that was pretty dried out when I got it and I never got to use all of it. It started crumbling. That being said, their products are supposed to be sold by their own company via Amazon. I am loving the new products I have purchased so far. The flax eye shadow is a bit lighter than I expected, but I am fine with that. I have allergic reactions to a lot of stuff so stick mostly with what has been safe for me to use.

Jolie, nice job on the treadmill today and doing STS meso 1 yesterday, I have used those Ice Muscle Meltdowns so much. They are a nice way to get some quick weight work in a short amount of time. Also good when I want to skip a body part at some point. Your mishaps sound like some of mine. I think I just get focused and am not paying attention to my surroundings or something. I have cracked my head on so many open cabinet doors, caught my toe on sofa legs and furniture, and even hit my hip on the corner of the counter while rounding the corner. Bruises somewhere most of the time. I have not done too bad here lately. Knock on wood. I am glad you are doing better and the pain is better. Speaking of feet, I think I have broken and jammed toes too many times. My husband is always saying maybe I should go get them rebroken and straightened out o_O

Happy Mothers Day! Today I was going to go to the beach for a long walk but it is foggy and cool so I walked on my TM for 70 minutes uphill, traveled 3.7 miles, 5.5 to 6.5 incline, 3.1 speed and burned 647 calories. My heart rate was 134/176.

Roselyn, I have not looked at the new workouts yet, I will do so and then let you know if I will be ordering them. I have not ordered any in years since Cathe Live was launched. Nice job with the workout today.

Have a wonderful day with your mother's and kiddos.

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Having an amazing day. My son flu in TX aund my DD are here for Mother's Day. I have only cooked one day since they here, lol.

This morning I did Iron legs.

Roselyn - I can't decide with one of the set I will by. I am leaning to get the full bundle.

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Mine was really nice.

This morning I did RAW Cardio Crush again, I really like this one, I actually want to check out the original and see how close it is to this one. I like it because it's not too high in intensity. The only thing I don't like is the plank jacks she does. I did these but probably shouldn't have. I stopped early and every set, though. The boxing parts bothered my neck as well, went really light with the punches. My neck still hurts a bit and feels misaligned. I'n going to lay on the inversion table this evening and see if that helps. I was going to do it yesterday but didn't have time.

Workout was 40 minutes, burned 258 calories, did 3537 steps and HR was 123/153.

Don't have time for personals but wanted to respond to one:

Roxie - I don't use cream blushes much, I'm addicted to the L'Oreal Age Perfect power blushes. However, I have four from Avon Products - remember - ding dong, Avon calling! I still buy from them and their cream sticks are nice. I also use the Milani tube blushes, those are nice as well. Other than that, I haven't tried any others. I want to try the Flower Beauty ones but the colors are really strong. I'm assuming the blend in and get lighter, but the colors scare me. LOL!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning,

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day! Mine was amazing. I didn't sleep well last night. I only did a barre workout. That's it.

Have a great Monday!

This morning I did Lift & Box from RAW on youtube. The music keeps cutting out on this one - she says its an old CD with a skip. I liked the workout -nothing crazy.

I did order the new Band & Loops + DVDs. Its a good thing she had already filmed the workouts before her eye problems!! I rather prefer when she does it that way. Otherwise you are just waiting too long for the workouts to be filmed!

This morning I did CDorner Fun Step Workout #112 (same as Saturday, but all of it) heart rate 141/181, 55 minutes, 315 calories, 5,988 steps. I followed this with CDorner Obliques and Core, 23 minutes, heart rate 96/117, 134 steps. Total time was 381, 78 minutes, 6,122 steps.
I have not ordered yet. I am not in a hurry to do so on the new workouts. It looks like you all had nice mothers day's yesterday.

Doreen, it is good that Cathe filmed the workouts already. I am sure I will purchase sometime. I always do.

Belinda, that is great that your children came to visit and even better not having to cook. I like cooking, but sometimes it is overwhelming when it is for a crowd.

Debbie, if I remember right Kelly does do some plank jacks or squat thrusts or something on the Cardio Crush original. It has been awhile since I have done it.

Roselyn, nice work on the tabata workouts. Trampoline Tabata sounds interesting.

Jolie, nice that you got a walk in on your treadmill even though it was foggy and cooler outside.

This morning I did a really fun workout, it was CDorner's #169 - 30 minute Cardio Workout at Home. Really fun dancy sort of workout with great music. The Go Go's were on at one point, so fun!!

Workout was 30 minutes, burned 207 calories, did 3396 steps and HR was 127/159.

I also did CDorner Neck & Shoulder stretch again - ran out of time but did most of it.

Belinda - Hope you had a good nights sleep last night. It sucks not to sleep well.

Doreen - Great job on your workouts!

Jolie - Hope all is well!

Roselyn - Great job with Beast Chest!!

Diane - Fun Step Workout sounds good, I wish it wasn't that long, though. I really liked the one I did today, you did it last week. Easy fun dance moves. I really enjoyed it.

It has been so cold here, I wish we'd get some actual spring weather. It will probably go from 40 degress to 90 degrees overnight. That is usually how it goes here.

Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning,

This morning I did SBF D51 Legs + TB = 45 min. My son is leaving today I will not do an extra workouts. I have to drive him to the airport.

Diane - I don't mind cooking. I only cook vegan these day's, cutting up all the vegetable for so many people is a lot of cutting. Glad I had a break for my birthday/mothers day. I did offer to cook for my son and his wife. I guess they wanted to learn how to bbq. DD cooked everything vegan for us and my DIL cooked for the non vegans, lol. We had a lot of dishes. My dishwasher was running nonstop.

Debbie - my kids bought me The China Study Cookbook by LeAnne Campbell. She has some really good recipes in the book.

I will not be back until tomorrow.

Yesterday was my rest day. I had a great Mothers Day, I got to workout and then my husband and oldest son took me out to lunch but I drank too much wine and was tired yesterday. My youngest son hates to go out and eat so I didnt make him go, he eats way to clean to eat out instead of cooking it for himself. The kid is so dedicated to his workouts and diet, he wont deviate for anyone, but I am ok with that. Today I started week 4 of STS Meso 1 Disc #10, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps and had a kick butt workout! I really like this workout, she uses the Drop Set method and 21's a lot in this workout, my muscles got a really good workout today. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 357 calories. I am back to using 20's for Chest Press and it seemed so lite now. I did not go any heavier for any other exercise. The only time I go heavier is when I do 1 arm rows and I use 25's, other than that exercise, I lift much lighter than before. I am not sure what I am going to do after this week, I not sure if I want to go on to STS Meso 2 or not. I am looking at doing Body Beast but I am not sure. It has been a very long time since I pulled out that workout so I have to see how long they are because I want to get in more cardio the next month.

Debbie, nice workout today. I love the Go Go's, I used to party with Belinda's brother back in the 80's, he lived at the same beach that I did and we all went to the same bars. I met her once but only briefly at a party. My sister and I lived with Billy Idol's cousin Dori for one year and that was fun! It is so funny that I did that now that I think back about it. The beach that I lived at was called Silver Strand Beach and a lot of the pro surfers lived there so that brought in a lot of musicians and celebrities I guess and it was only an hour from LA.

Belinda, I am glad you slept better last night because you did great with your workout today.

Doreen, nice step workout today.

Roselyn, I might do some Body Beast after I finish STS Meso 1. Not sure yet but I kind of like staying on a rotation for one month.

Diane Sue, Nice job on the step workout yesterday! I will check back in later to see what you did for your workout today.

BBL to read the posts after mine. Make it a great day.

Today I did CDorner Lower Body Tabata again so I could use my new bands. I like this one and it gets the heart rate up some while working the legs. This was 42 minutes, heart rate 120/126, 127 calories. I then did Perfect Hiit Timesaver Bonus pyramid cardio using a step with 1 riser each side(this mix includes the warm up and stretch as it is really short) 19 minutes, heart rate 120/153, 90 calories, 1007 steps. I also did Perfect 30 bonus stretch that was 8 minutes. Total time was 69 minutes, 217 calories as I did not bother to count the step. I only figured in the steps for cardio. A lot of school work to get done after I finish my lunch here.
I was going to do a total body workout this morning, but woke up with my neck bothering me this morning for some reason and decided to wait. Maybe tomorrow if it is okay I can do Kelly's one for people with neck and shoulder issues.

I started this this morning and never finished :oops:

Debbie, nice work today. I really had fun with the easy fun dance cardio too. I think I need to spend some time going through the workouts and save the shorter ones so I do not waste so much time looking for shorter just in case my workout time is cut short. It is either that, or do just the first part of a longer workout. I did go through that one yesterday pretty easily because I had done all of the moves when I cut it short on Saturday.
It is cold here today too. It has been 60 to 70 range, but drops periodically. I think we have had a couple of 80 degree days.

Belinda, nice that you got in something this morning before you take your son to the airport. I am sure it was nice having him visit. For awhile when I did Wednesday night family dinners before church when my daughter and husband got off of work, I would make a paleo friendly dish, but have to make a regular dish as well for my husband and those that did not want to eat what I was eating. I think they enjoyed some of the meals though, and I always added salads with option of homemade dressing. Taco day I made a ground turkey taco meat from Fixate cookbook as well as beef taco meat and put out salad which I used for myself over making taco shells. It was always extra work.

Doreen, I felt that way about Step Sync when I did it last.

Jolie, I bet going out to lunch was fun. I am sure it is good that your son is dedicated to his diet and workouts. It sounds like you are doing well on your weight lifting as well. You met some interesting people.

My neck was really bothering me last night, I used my massager that my DH got me about a year ago and it worked out the tight muscles nicely. I feel better today but something still isn't right. I don't know if my neck is misaligned or what. Anyways, I just walked on my treadmill for about 20 minutes and then did CDorner's 30 minute Neck & Back Mobility workout. Love this one, just hate all the talking she does. The 18 minute one is better because she's not talking to people. But the one I did today is still a good mobility workout and I felt great afterwards.

My FB has been doing crazy things with the stairs - I usually struggle to get to 10 flights and yesterday it showed I went up 60 flights of stairs. WTF?? Today I'm already up to 16 flights. Why is this thing doing that? I wonder if it's been doing that since I got it, I never really noticed it before.

Belinda - I will check that cookbook out, always looking for new vegan recipes. I found a few on FOK that I want to try soon. Just need to sit down and get them printed out and buy the ingredients. I try to be a "pantry" shopper and it works for my foods, but I still have to make a huge list for the stuff my DH eats. Can't win.

Doreen - Great job on your workout. Does Cathe do Step Sync?

Jolie - OMG on knowing Belinda Carlisle's brother! How cool is that? And did you ever meet Billy Idol? He was weird but his music was good back in the day. Not a big fan of his anymore. But I still think that is so cool that you lived with his cousin! I bet that was a crazy time! Very cool!! :) That is cool that your younger son is so dedicated with his diet. He's not the football player, right? That's your older son? That is great that he eats like that, good discipline!!

Roselyn - Great job with your workout!

Diane - I always go to Youtube on my phone and find a workout from Chris that I want to do. Then when I turn on my TV in my workout room, the workout is up. Not sure how that works, but it's great. I wanted to do that leg workout again but I don't think I can hold onto weights yet. My neck is really messed up. If I did this sleeping wrong, which is what I thought I did, it's scary that it got so bad. Finally feeling relief today but still very tight. I hate this, so sick of it.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Last edited:
I did KCM Cardio Sculpt Overload premix with no boxing (41 minutes) this morning. I like that premix and the workout is just tough enough to feel you are working without dread.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.