Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for July 2020

Wow has it been hot here, it was 105 with the head index yesterday. So humid outside you can't even breath. I hate when it's like this. It's cooler today because we had storms roll through last night but its still very humid.

Today I did RAW Solo Dumbbell Workout, it was just ok. Tough workout but I wasn't crazy about the moves. I thought some were dangerous. I did the best I could and had a good workout. Doubt I'll do this one much.

12 reps each exercise alternating between the two for 3 sets.

Snatch: 20# - 12 reps each side
Flip Curl: 20# - 12 reps - didn't feel this much
Repeat for total of 3 sets

Split Lunge w/Row: 20# - 12 reps each side
One Arm Push Press: 20# - 8 reps/15# 12 reps/15# 12 reps

Skull Crusher: 20# - 12 reps each side
Close Grip Press into Pullover: 20# - 12 reps (she did this twice, then only did a Pullover for the 3rd set)

Finisher
Squat Thrust:
20# - Skipped, this did not look safe at all

Workout was 40 minutes (33 really), burned 201 calories and HR was 110/163.

Walked on my treadmill on 5% incline for 21 minutes, burned 141 calories, went 1.03 miles and did 2494 steps. HR was 122/145.

Cathe has a heavy weight workout posted out there from a couple weeks ago, I may try that one on Wednesday.

Diane - Yes, my Max Trainer is comparible to a stepper I would say. It is tough and you have to condition yourself on it. It took me a while to get good on it, now I feel like I am back to square one. I was going to do it today but both my cats were sleeping in my workout room and they are afraid of that thing. So I didn't want to distrube them. LOL!! God forbid! I'm planning on using it tomorrow and Thursday. I make enchiladas, love them. Lately I've been making them up and then we grill them for little until they get brown on top. So good! I grilled a homemade pizza the other day and that turned out excellent.

Jolie - Nice job with your workouts, so glad to hear your foot is doing so much better. How weird. It would be nice if you didn't have to have surgery.

Belinda - So sorry about not being able to go to your MIL's funeral. This virus is just getting ridiculous. My cousin who lives in Italy said everything is back to normal in Europe. That's not what our fake news is reporting. He said they don't have to wear masks anymore and everything is as it was. Why is this thing blowing up here like crazy? Something is going on and it's not good. :( Great job with your workouts.

Hi to Doreen and Roselyn and Roxie! Hope you are all well!

Debbie - I agree, the virus is getting ridiculous. The family will have some sort of get together once it's safe for to travel. I talk to my sisters and nephew in Nuremberg Germany daily. I ask my sister how things going in Germany. She said, everything is back to normal. They are required to wear masks. My older sister works for the German government. My sister works in an office she is in contact with people all day long. She isn't wearing a mask at work, but people entering the office/buildings are require to wear one. You know what? I ask my husband the same thing the other day. I just don't get why this thing is blowing up like this here in the US either? Just look at the numbers on infected people? It's scary. You are right something is going on? Great job with your workout.

Reactions: WD
Today I had a fantastic workout, CL Vertical Loading, I love this one! I added a few extra leg exercises at the end, front squat with heels elevated, deadlifts, stiff leg deadlifts, and squats to shoulder presses. I am going to be doing more legs because mine don't look great lately, they are lacking muscle. Workout was 65 minutes and I burned 464 calories. Tomorrow might have to be a rest day because my hubby and I are looking at a house in the morning before he goes to work and then I have a dentist appointment so there you go. Average heart rate was 123 and max was 175. That seems high but doing legs always gets my heartrate up there.

I just ordered on Amazon Trump masks, 3 different ones and I cant wait to get them. No more Bullshit, Trump 2020 and Make America Great Again. I also got a Trump NO MORE BULLSHIT flag and cant wait to put that up as well.

Debbie, I am sorry you have such high temps right now, we are thankfully very cool, it is kind of foggy out I can barely see the ocean. High today is 69 degrees. Come and stay with me and we can workout together :) and you can enjoy the cool ocean breeze. Nice workout today. I want to do those workouts that Cathe posted that are heavy, they look kind of like STS Meso 3 type workouts. I love those because there is less chance for injury if you don't lift too heavy. I have to get back on my elliptical as well, it will be like starting over as well, damn that thing is tuff stuff.

Belinda, sorry that you had to miss your MIL's service. The fake news is reporting every death in the country as a Covid Death instead of what the real issue of death is. If you go to the doctor they put on covid if you are sick even if you don't have it. This will all be over after the election, the Dems are trying to make it look like Trump doesn't have a control on the situation. I only wear a mask to go into a store because it is mandatory. I hope you have a great workout today if you get one in.

Roselyn, nice job on the Chest workout.

Diane Sue, where did you get the Borage Oil, Sprouts? I want to get it for myself and my dad and I know you were saying something about the percentage matters. Do tell... I hope you slept well and get in a nice workout today.

Doreen, where are you? Maybe I missed your post?

Have a wonderful day my friends.

Today I did Raw Box and sculpt outdoors, 34 minutes, 171 calories, heart rate 125/161, 3,092 steps using a 10# dumbbell for the lower body which was the sculpting. I did some stretching and therapy moves, but did not track them. I was going to do a lower body weight workout, but remembered my husband has to get up early this afternoon to go to work and I needed to cook him something for lunch as he eats his big meal before work and takes a sandwich for later. Wasn't feeling it that much anyway. Maybe I will do it later.

Debbie, I did that workout once. I like that it works one side, but too many moves that are rough I my neck and shoulders. I have done squat thrusts with weights with other instructors. It is not a move I care for. I did not go that heavy with that workout for some of those moves. The Tread Climber is not really an elliptical. You are walking on two treadles at an incline with pressure. There is no way you could run on it. I try to do it without holding onto the bar at the front and let my arms swing at my sides, but if I up the speed I have to hold on with at least one hand. That makes it even tougher. My husband kept worrying about passing his treadmill test for his job he is working now and I told him he does that tread climber almost every day and there is no way that the treadmill was going to be too hard to do at 4 mph. I was right, as he breezed through the test and did better than the young guys.
Fake news makes me so angry. They are just pushing an agenda with their lies. They back tracked on the opening here so now masks to go into most places with a fine if you don't comply! I don't know who they think is going to enforce the fine and forcing it for those who do not do it. I have seen some ridiculous videos. One of a man that walked into Walmart without a mask in another state. A worker kept grabbing him and the man fell to the floor and got back up and went in. That worker just kept after him. The person who obviously filmed from their cell was laughing. My brother posted Walmart's protcol for workers and they are supposed to offer masks, if there is reasons of health or just refusal, they mark it down, but they are supposed to them go. Not that some customers wouldn't hassle them. Plus, they are putting a phone number on television to report people that are not compying!! I am thinking we are in some surreal nightmare of losing freedom. Seriously, we already did the lock down thing. According to fake news it is apparently worse. Makes no sense. Schools are offering in class with certain ages wearing masks, or online at home. Not sure how some will manage it.
LOL on the cats and not disturbing them. I do that with my dog. I thought of that yesterday when I did not want to go upstairs to use the bathroom or down because it would disturb my husband. My dog thinks when I go upstairs in the morning it is time for me to workout and her to get brushed, filed, cuddled and her dental treat. Then she sits up there and whines when I go back downstairs. She is seriously spoiled.
E

Jolie, I got the Borage Oil from Amazon. It is so much easier to do that than try to read labels to get just what I want when I want to get in and out of a store fast and get that stupid mask off. The Arthritis Foundation says 1,300 mg daily with 20-26% GLA. A lot did not have that much GLA when I was searching. I am back to taking two a day. It says on the bottle you can take up to 3 gel caps a day. I read researching also up to 3000 mg a day. So I think I am safe taking two. I do have a not I made that says take 24 weeks at a time, so I suppose there should be breaks. Also some say take along with fish oil. I am not using fish oil right now. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DTF8WT9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I also purchased a Wildcrafter Spiritual Calm decaf coffee that I have got before that helps me sleep better when I drink it in the evening. It has camomile, passionflower, and holy basil in it. Tastes good to me. This time I purchased the ground as I get twice as many servings as I do with the K cups that I have purchased in the past. I get that from Amazon too. I

Belinda, they are so far off in the numbers that they are reporting. I watched a video of a discussion of numbers and they are counting those that are dying of a terminal illness or injured from an accident that comes down with covid when they were dying anyway as a covid death. Also they recount the same person , like they go in and test positive, they go back again and still test positive. There was one example of a person who went in 5 times and tested positive and they counted each test for that person, so one person was 5. Our country is mixed up with agendas and politics right now. We may be suffering for it for quite some time. I think it is really a huge lack of compassion for those that are dying not to be able to have family with them. Just so much lack of real care and compassion. There are hard hearted selfish people out there making everyone else miserable. I mentioned the numbers in Europe to my husband the other day, as I had heard very little lately on the news and knew their numbers were dropping off and they didn't all go the route of our country. Japan put their elderly and ill that would be most likely to have problems with the disease in quarantine right away and they were okay. But like I said, we have inaccuracy on our numbers.

Roselyn, nice work today.

Last edited:
Good morning,

Strong & Sweaty BC. I am getting ready for my walk. I will do SBF later.

BBL to catch up on personals.

2.25 miles outside walk plus SBF UB 4 is also done.

Diane - isn't that something about the testing? People are out of control and they no respect. It's really sad what is going on. I hope they get a handle on things very soon. My sisters told me everything is back to normal. They do have to wear masks when in public. My sisters get together with all their friends and family.

Jolie - we will have a funeral service for MIL as soon as everything will calms down with the virus. Most family member live out of state and are older. That virus is scary, no-one really knows what we are dealing with. I wore a mask before it was mandatory. I do not want to catch what I had at the beginning of the year with respiratory problems.

Roselyn - good job this morning.

Late check in but I did workout this morning. I had to get my compliant drivers license and went early thinking it wouldn't be too crowded. Wrong. I was there for almost 2 hours, this COVID crap is really making everything difficult. Plus since I was born in Italy and have been married twice, I had to have all this stupid paperwork to prove who I am. I understand why they are doing this, but it really is difficult for women if they've been married a few times. Oh well, it's done now and hopefully I'll get my new card soon.

Today I did RAW Box & Tone and had a great workout. Love that one. I used my 1# hand weights for most of it. My elbow is still bothering me but I don't care, I love kickboxing workouts. I wore my elbow strap.

Workout was 31 minutes, burned 201 calories, did 2967 steps and HR was 123/168. Every time I looked at my FB the screen dropped my stats. WTF? So sick of this thing.

Then I did Max Mix Cardio 10 with Tahneetra. Had an excellent workout and killed it today. Workout was 14 minutes, burned 77 calories (MT said 102), went .35 miles, did 911 steps and HR was 113/160.

Then I walked on my treadmill for 22 minutes, burned 145 calories, went 1.05 miles and did 2571 steps. HR was 120/145.

I had over 7,000 steps before 9:30 a.m. :)

Belinda - It is so ridiculous that we can't get the truth from the media. I know Fox News used to be pretty decent but it seems they are following everyone else now. Great job with your workout this morning!! :)

Roselyn - Nice job with your workouts! Glad you are doing so well. How is the job going?

Jolie - LOL on the Trump masks! Those are cool! Hope your house viewing went well. I wish I could come stay with you for a little, I'd love to see where you live and I love the water. Have a great rest day!

Diane - I didn't really care for the Snatch exercise in the workout I did yesterday, I tried it with 20# and that was really hard. But at least I know how it is now so I probably will just not do it again. I know what you mean, people are crazy right now. We are about ready to get shut down again here in Ohio, our stupid governor won't make masks mandate. For goodness sakes, if he would have done that back in March or April, this virus might be about gone. But no, we reopened and now it's a huge mess again, actually worse than it was. I'm so worried about my job, I go back in 2 weeks and have no idea what I'll be walking into. Great job on your workout yesterday and I hope you have a great one today. Are you still waking up with no pain?

Doreen - Where are you? Hope you are ok.

Have a great afternoon everyone!!

I just finished my workout. I need to see if I can go pick up dog food at the vets office. I usually call and pay on my phone and call when I get there so they can set it outside the door for me.
I did Coffey Fit Raw Box and drills wearing my 4 # vest, 30 minutes, 150 calories, heart rate 124/156, 2,692 steps. I then did Raw Lower Body Pyramid 39 minutes, heart rate 112/138, 139 calories, 697 steps. I finished with Cathe Lite extended stretch #2 + a couple of other stretches 13 minutes, 11 calories, 6 steps :p Total time was 82 minutes, 300 calories, 3,395 steps.
I do not have a lot of faith in the masks myself, but put mine on when I go to the store if they are doing it. I wash all of my things when I come home from the store. The problem with me is when I wear the masks there is something about it that sets off my itching and coughing shortly after I put it on and I have to take shallow breaths. My granddaughter's soon to be fiance has the same problem and he has to wear one all day while he is working.

Roselyn, nice work today.

Belinda, my trust of anyone knowing what they are doing is small. I think the president would like this to all stop as much as we do. The way they are handling it is killing the economy. I get together with my ladies group and go to church. We distance at church. Not with the group. There is 14 of us but several are staying at home as they are 80-90 years old and health problems. I wish things were back to normal here. It was getting that way and after all of the media things have changed and we are back to masks and now fines and restaurants and stores have made more stringent rules. I read on a news piece where a man was dying from alzheimers and the family had to be put in hospice because he had stopped eating and it was close to time. He had always been pretty healthy otherwise. He tested positive for the virus with no symptoms so when he died the labeled it as covid, not alzheimers. His family is fighting him having that diagnosis. It is not right and it takes away from the stats for alzheimers and research. This is a man from Oklahoma.
I don't blame you for not wanting to catch something. Particularly when you have had respiratory problems in the past.

Debbie, it seems everything is taking way too long with waiting. I told my husband he can't go inside our bank now without an appointment and a mask on. My daughter is not sure what is going on with school yet. She has training next month and I am watching the children. I may be watching them and helping them with online school while she is teaching online school. I hope they open classes soon. My other daughter says the schools here are having several options for parents and there will be classes or the online option. So, I guess we will see.
I have done Box and Tone workout quite a few times. She has several that I keep doing over and over. I wish there were more cardio based ones and some with less boxing. She is asking on the facebook group for what people want and says she may put the ideas together next month for workouts. Did you read that she is doing a online road trip? I hope she is going to film it and put it on her raw workouts. I think she did say something about filming it. I think I will be busy that day and it is a weekend.
I have had no pain anywhere , but off and on my neck. I think I messed it up again with Raw 888 Friday as I should not have used the 10# dumbbells like she did for the curl and punch out move. I did not push the dumbbell out that far though. I thought it was not wise when I did it, don't know why I didn't just sub and do an upper cut move or something else. Then Sunday night it was better, but I pulled a huge watermelon off the top shelf in the garage refrigerator and twisted wrong. I knew I was in trouble. I ended up going to bed early. Much better today, but I am not pushing the shoulder and neck area.

I forgot to post my weights for Raw Lower Body Pyramid
timed pyramids each exercise has 3 rounds of 3 sets

Squats 12 dbs/14reps; 15 dbs/14 reps; 20 dbs 8 reps
rnd 2 same weights 13,13,10 reps
rnd 3 same weights 14,12,9 reps

Alternating lunges 12 dbs/12 reps; 15 dbs/10 reps; 20 dbs/8 reps
rnd 2 same weights 12,10,8 reps
rnd 3 same weights 12,10,8 reps

Suitcase Deadlifts 12 dbs/ 10 reps; 15 dbs /8 reps; 20 dbs/8 reps
rnd 2 9,8,7 reps same weights
rnd 3 same weights 10,8,7 reps

Sumo Squats 12,15,20 # single dumbbell 12,12, 9 reps
rnd 2 same weight 12,12,11 reps
rnd 3 same weight 12,15,20 reps

Alternating back lunges 12,15 20 # dbs 12,10,8 reps
rnd 2 same weights 10,10,8 reps
rnd 3 same weights 8,8,8 reps

Good morning,

Today was RWH PH 1 on the rotation, I went for a 3 mile power walk instead. I also did ICY Core #1. I still have to do SBF Tabata.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Gotta get to my moms, I guess a tree branch broke from her old tree and looks like it might fall on the neighbors trampoline. I need to see if my DH and brother can take care of it or if we need to call someone. It's always something over there.

Anyways, I did Cathe Live #303 - Boot Camp: Heavy Weights. Honestly, I don't know how Cathe did this workout with the weights she used and the height of the bench that she did the cardio on. How does she not hurt herself? She had the bench set up with four rises a side so it was also used as a weight bench, but she used it at times for cardio as well. I didn't. :rolleyes: I used about 5-10# lighter than Cathe so when you see I used 15's, she'd use either 20's or 25's. If I used 25's, she used 35's.

6 Rounds, 12 reps most exercises

Round 1
Box Jumps:
Up onto the 4 rise step. I did this but quit at #8
Squats: 15's - 12 reps
Bench Press: 25's - 12 reps
Pushups w/Knee in and Under: 12 reps

Round 2
Straddle Taps:
I used the top only, she used 2 risers - the went on forever
Static Lungess: 15's - 12 reps
Overhead Triceps Extension: 25# - 12 reps
Tripod Kickbacks: 8's - 4 each side 3x's

Round 3
Power Hops/Ski Hops:
She did on all 4 risers, I did this on the floor
Deadlifts: 25's - 12 reps
Pullovers: 25# - 12 reps
Situp w/Jab: 5's - 12 reps

Round 4
Straddle Burpees:
I think we both used 2 risers
Side Lunges: 15# - 12 reps
Dead Rows: 20's - 12 reps
Supine Leg Raises: 5's 12+4+2 reps

Round 5
Power Turning Squats:
Se used 2 risers, I used 1
Alternate Cross Back Lunges: 15# - 12 reps
Standing Overhead Press: 15's - 12 reps
Standing Side Bends: 15#/12 reps each side

Round 6
Step Knee Down Tap/Jacks:
She used 4 risers, I used 2
Wide Stance Deads: 20's - 12 reps
Biceps Curl: 15's - 12 reps (I did Hammer Curl and did two sets)
One Arm Plank Row on Step: 15's on 4 risers/12 reps each side

Fun workout. It was 47 minutes but took me 62 minutes to do it as I wrote down exercises and paused a bit. Burned 313 calories, did 2188 steps and HR was 112/160.

Also walked on my treadmill for 26 minutes, burned 157 calories, went 1.23 miles and did 3023 steps. HR was 112/126.

Be back later for personals.

Today's workout was TM, 10 minute on an incline. Next I did CL #194 Vertical Loading 2 and had a fantastic workout. Next I did an additional 10 minutes on the TM uphill. Workout time was 1 hour and 15 minutes and I burned a total of 701 calories. It feels so good to walk again, now that I know what is going on with my foot. I think it may be the new shoes! I am going to see if the bump comes back and if so I will order different shoes. Heart rate was 128/175. The legs in Vertical Loading 2 were killer, I had to sub out the lunges with some sort of squat or deadlift. I will be feeling it tomorrow :)

Debbie, great workout today. I notice Cathe does lift really heavy in that workout, I want to try it soon. I could do the 4 risers no problem, at least 3 because I do that with the Yvette Bachman workouts so I am used to it and I am tall. Way to go on the Max Trainer as well. I didn't know you were born in Italy! Are you 100% Italian? I want to go there so bad, Positano, Capri, Rome, Venice, and of course, Tuscany :)

Belinda, nice workout today. Are you going to be doing weights one day and cardio the next alternating?

Diane Sue, thanks for the info on the Borage Oil, I will order some today. Nice workout yesterday!

Roselyn, BB legs are such tuff workouts, way to go girl!

Have a great day.

Couldn't help myself. I ended up doing RWH Plyo 1 plus ICY Core 1 also. Now I am done. I did all the high impact on my rebounder.

Debbie - I like the looks of Cathe Live especially the ones she lifts heavier. Great job. Hope your husband and brother took care of the tree.

Jolie - here is the May 2020 rotation .https://cathe.com/forum/threads/may-2020-rotation.314583/ I will follow it to the T :) Nice job today, girl.

Today I did Cathe Party Rockin Step #2, 55 minutes, heart rate 120/156, 263 calories :rolleyes: (I kept having to adjust the Fitbit on my arm and at the end it stayed the same calories for 3 minutes while I kept running around and jumping trying to get it to move and then it jumped up 3 calories, so weird)4,800 steps.
I then did Two the Max solid step segment as I wanted to have at least 300 calories out of this workout. This was only 8 minutes, 41 calories, heart rate 123/145, 760 steps.
I finished with Lindsey Samper yoga neck and shoulder pain I believe it is number 8 and stopped at 16 minutes, 15 calories, heart rate 87/101. I still have to get the dog food and am almost out. My husband got up and we were going to go get a washing machine if possible. I mentioned the masks and we ended up ordering one from Best Buy that will be here next Thursday. Our other one is ready to give up or something. I think the bearings are going out. You can't talk over it as our laundry cabinet is in the kitchen and the kitchen, dining, and living room are all open. I have heard a couple of people say they had a long waiting period getting their washers and dryers. Hopefully this is not the case. My younger daughter ordered one from Lowes and they keep changing the delivery day to further away.
I will be back and respond to posts in awhile.

Belinda, it looks like you had quite the workout this morning with the power walk and ending up doing the RWH plyo too. Way to go.

Debbie, I hope that you were able to help with the branch. I often wonder how Cathe does some of the workouts that she does and keeps up with new ones every week. I used to keep up with all of what she does, but now risers are lower for me and heavy weights seem like an awful lot for a bootcamp workout. I remember her doing box jumps on a higher step on one of her Shock Cardio Hiit workouts. I haven't tried that in forever.
Your weights were plenty for that workout. Nice workout.

Jolie, I guess I missed that your foot was better. I knew you were going to the chiropractor to get some help. I hope it stays that way. LOL on the Trump masks:) I have my Stand for Freedom shirt from Nine Line and we have trump hats here. My husband took a picture of me with the shirt and Keep America Great hat on. Nice work today. Nice job on the workout today.

Did Doreen, go on her vacation?

Good morning,

Went for a 2 mile = 35 min outdoor walk is done. Avg. Pace was 17:30 per mile according to my Apple Watch. Not bad for my short legs, lol. I am out of breath. Those hills in my neighborhood are tough. I also did Muscle Max. I need a nap :) I will do SBF barre later today. Too tired right now.

I will be back later.

Wow, so humid outside. It's only 77 degrees but feels like 100. Our governor finally mandated masks. I'm glad, he should have done this when it first started. We are having very high positive virus numbers right now, we hit a record yesterday. I just wish this shit would go away already.

I have to tell you all this, though, sometimes the numbers make me wonder. My cousin talked to a friend of the families a few weeks back, he's an older gentleman and was friends with my dad and my uncle. So anyways, she seen him somewhere and he told her him and four of his friends went to a COVID testing site to get tested just for shits and giggles. The line was very long but they all registered to get the test and was told it would be about 2 hours. So they went to have lunch and when they got back they still had a long wait so they decided to just leave. A week later they all four received a POSITIVE reading from the test they never took in the mail!!! Now what the heck is going on? I was dumb founded.

Anyways... today I did a few cardio workouts and have over 8,000 steps when I walked out of my workout room. LOL! Love when that happens.

I started out with Kelly's Amped Up Cardio #1 and I loved it even more the 2nd time around. Workout was 31 minutes, burned 231 calories, did 3355 steps and HR was 136/170.

Then I got on my Max Trainer and did Max Endurance 10 with Jeni. This workout was 14 minutes, burned 62 calories (MT said 103), went .35 miles, did 894 steps and HR was 101/162.

Also walked on my treadmill for 25 minutes, burned 145 calories, went 1.17 miles, did 2868 steps and HR was 108/127.

Jolie - So does this mean you don't actually need foot surgery? That would be great if that were true! I'm glad your foot isn't hurting much anymore. Nice job with your workout yesterday, you kicked some bootay! My mom is Italian, my dad is American made but has French in his bloodline. I was born on U.S. military base in Italy so I am considered an American. It's just a pain to have to show my overseas stuff, everyone questions it. I was born in Vicenza which is close to Verona. :) We are Northern Italians, my mom and I are both blond hair and blue eyes. I have been back there once, it 1984, to see my relatives and I still keep in touch via email with my cousin and his son.

Belinda - The tree my mom called me about wasn't even broken. I hate when she does stuff like that, makes me think something horrible happened and nothing is wrong. Cry wolf anyone? The branch is VERY long and hangs over the neighbors yard. The stupid neighbors put their trampoline right under the branch. Not our fault. My brother and I will try to get the branch cut down but not sure when. It definitely was not an emergency. :rolleyes: Nice job on your workouts girl!! Doing great!

Diane - I was going to do the cardio workout you did yesterday but realized I didn't have it. LOL!! Oh well. I need a new washing machine too. I have an upright, which I love, but it smells like mold now. Its several years old and still works great, that's why I'm dragging my feet. But unless I leave the door open, the smell gets really bad. I need to start stretching again, I've gotten away from it already. I have been feeling pretty good now except for my elbow. The branch was a farce, read what I wrote to Belinda. :)

Roselyn - Great workout. And I don't know how Cathe does all that still. She is as old as we all are. Crazy stuff!

Doreen must be on vacation. Hope she is staying safe and having fun.

Roxie - Where did you go? Hope you are ok. I will PM you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.