Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 6/29

Changing up my rotation. Need to lose a bit of muscle as I think I'm getting too much. This will be hard for me because you all know how much I love to lift heavy. But for now I will tone it down a bit and see if I can shed these last 7-10#.

Ok, so these next four weeks will consist of 2 total body workouts, one kickboxing workout, one step workout, one Cardio Coach workout and one yoga workout. For total body I will use Cathe's workouts, mix and matching them.

Today was cardio so I chose a kickboxing workout. I did Cathe's Cardio Kicks.

Had a great workout and gave it my all. I really love the arm drills at the end. I wore my 1# gloves throughout the entire workout. Worked up a good sweat.

HR STATS:
58 minutes total
7:30 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
464 calories burned

Debbie-
Good luck with your rotation, I hope you get the results you want.

I'm sorry I have been MIA for the last few days. I have been very out of sorts and having a hard time getting myself together. I have had no desire to workout, I have been eating terrible, and I gained all the weight I lost last week. But I'm not going to kick myself, everyone falls off the wagon now and again. So I plan on recommiting and starting anew. I got that cookbook that was recommended and all of the recipes look great.

Debbie-I am thinking of following a rotation similar to yours, I was just debating on whether to do two total body wo's per week or do a 3 day split. I have a general layer of body fat and more than 10 pounds to lose. I may do two total workouts, 3 cardio, and one total body circuit. But I also saw an article in MFHers not too long ago that had a three day split which added 1 min of cardio between every set. I guess I will get it figured out by tonight. My main objective is to lose bodyfat, inches, and some weight.

I hope everyone is having a great day. Is it a short week for anyone else?
Theresa

Today I took an additional rest day. Ended Vacation Bible School on Friday with DD being sick. By Saturday and my family reunion both DS & DD were sick. Only got through that by keeping them heavily medicated. Oh, Saturday morning I did Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickbox. Sunday was my normal rest day and ended up taking both kids to Urgent Care. No strep just a nasty virus. Had a horrible headache myself ALL DAY yesterday and digestive system is a wreck. So just taking care of the kiddos, because even today they are still in a lot of pain with their throats. But did manage to do an hour of WeedMax today so far.

Debbie - Will be interesting to see how this rotation goes for you.

Theresa
- I did that rotation from M&F hers that you mentioned.

Last edited:
Morning! I took the kids to the park this morning with my dad, it was fun. I will do some cardio is a little bit- I have a new DVD I want to try. I think it is Cardio Step Jam.

Linda: I would say a rest day is in order my friend! Take care and healing vibes to your house.

Debbie: I'm interested in what you do too. :) Good luck with it. I will join you in your quest to lose about 7ish pounds. :D

Theresa: Sorry you've been feeling off- I know what it feels like to lose it with food. As for your rotation, just do what you like for a few weeks and see how it's working for you. I am finding that it is less about what I do for workouts and more about what goes in my mouth. It kind of sucks, but it is what it is. :)

Gotta go- check in later.

hello all

I just finished disk 22. 2 more to go in meso 2.
I am fried.. Then i did pilates abs.
At least we are off the wave sets in this one..
I have a hard time incrimenting 1 LB extra. i don't have the weights only in 5's.
Deb you look great. I know i would love to shed 10# but the last 10 are the hardest.

Diane Sue,, moving soon. Isn't it close..
Take care all and have a great day..
Gotta go to work . Try to pop in tomorrow..

Here's a pic of my kitty. This is Spaz:

spaz.jpg

Debbie,

I may join you also as I want to drop 5-7 lbs. Today I did a total body w/out. Max. Intensity Strenth, an oldie of Cathe's but a goody.

Debbie-you kitty is adorable. I would love a cat, but Bella is not "cat-friendly".

Linda-did you like the rotation in MFH? What results did you get? Sorry your kids were sick. Being at the urgent care does not sound like a fun filled weekend.

Patti-Thanks for the kind words. I get so mad at myself about eating because sometimes I feel like I am saboutaging myself. I also tend to have less control when I am hormonal which was the case last week. I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

I'm going to do a workout in a few minutes, will check back later.
Theresa

Excuse any typing errors, but cuddling a sick DD on my lap right now.

Theresa- Like you I have been sabotaging myself with lousy eating, so I didn't get the results I could have on that rotation. But it certainly was intense. Combined with good eating it should reap some great results. I did finally manage to lose 9 pounds about a month ago, but I fell off the wagon again for awhile. I climbed back on Friday and have been doing well so far.

Shana - I feel a bit out of touch, but did you do your tri event already? Sorry if I missed it.

Workout is done. I just got Kelley's stepboxing video and did that for 45 minutes.....like it a lot. Then I did 4 rounds of kettlebell circuits. Workout was 1hr and I burned 553 calories.

Linda-good luck on the clean eating. I don't know why it can be such a challenge at times because I feel soooo much better when I eat right. hope you kids get well soon :)

Shana-I hope your tri went well. Was the swimming as bad as you anticipated?

have a great evening.
Theresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.