Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 10/23

Amber - Aha! Push play. I get it now. :) Still impressed. Wouldn't it be funny if we got our tongue dogs together for a picture. They'd be so cute!

Dallys - I can't believe you can watch one thing and listen to another. I'm not that talented. I might have a little ADD going on too. :rolleyes: And I will never do yoga. I'm with Teddygirl. I tried - even had candles going, low light, the whole deal. Didn't work! I'm with you on the walking lunges - my butt is sore for days - on the sides. So what's up with that??? So do you have something against shopping at Wal-Mart? Is that why you won't buy your cottage cheese there? Carma's gained 12 pounds? That's a LOT for a dog! Are you sure it's not all muscle? :p What about all that mountain biking you do with her?

Sonya - Great job working out early. I know it's tough if it's not your thing. I actually record Chelsea Lately so I don't miss out. I got my 80 year old dad into her when he was visiting. He was You Tube-ing a bunch of her round tables. It was pretty funny!

Dallys - I can't believe you can watch one thing and listen to another. I'm not that talented. I might have a little ADD going on too. :rolleyes: And I will never do yoga. I'm with Teddygirl. I tried - even had candles going, low light, the whole deal. Didn't work! I'm with you on the walking lunges - my butt is sore for days - on the sides. So what's up with that??? So do you have something against shopping at Wal-Mart? Is that why you won't buy your cottage cheese there? Carma's gained 12 pounds? That's a LOT for a dog! Are you sure it's not all muscle? :p What about all that mountain biking you do with her?

Just kidding you about the yoga.;) But some stretching should be a good thing, no? Nothing against Wal-Mart, I have one with-in walking distance from my home. I usually get my cottage cheese there, but sometimes when I'm at Costco, or another store, I buy it there and they never have 1%. And yes, Carma is a chubbo. I've neglected her. I'm a bad mom. She was skinny at 68lbs. the last time I weighed her, so I think she could be between 70-75lbs. and be just about right. She's 80lbs. right now, no waist to speak off.:eek: I think the real reason she is fat, is that I finally found a food that agrees with her and doesn't give her the runs. Avoderm is the brand and it's been wonderful for her bowels, lol! I'm sure she'll be like dh though and lose the weight with little effort, unlike me.:confused:

I am kind of disappointed. I expected my one on one workout with Tony by today since that is what the e mail said. It was in my plans for tomorrow. I can't track it because the tracking number they gave me is the same number as my order number:confused: Eating has been much better today. Just had some chicken and a mixed endame veggie combo with a tiny serving of rice pasta. I had a protein shake when I came home from picking up the grandchildren. I still need to get in some more calories so will probably go for some cottage cheese before bed.

Amber, nice picture of you and your puppy:) Well, usually when dh is around I steal 1 french fry from him and that is enough to satisfy me:)
But my biggest temptations from sonic are the lattes, java chillers(more of a coffee shake), butterfinger blasts. Not the best place to avoid temptation. But I do get their santa fe salad most of the time when we get meals there.

Suz, when I went to Sonic this morning I thought of that maybe being a link to the headaches.

Linda, your duck is so cute;)

Dallys, Mudd is my doggie that gets fat. She drools over her dish while waiting to dive in LOL And they get a treat when they go to bed so everytime you go near her crate and her cookie jar she runs inside. Puddle has the picky tummy so I have to be careful what she eats. Went and bought dog food the other day and the prices had all gone up:0 Not so good when I am feeding a 112# Dane and a 55# lab mix. I have good luck with Nutro as long as it is chicken, lamb, or venison and rice. I have to watch the cornmeal. I have looked at Avoderm but thought maybe we would be best to stay with what works. I would like to make her not shed so much. Never thought a Dane would shed as much as this puppy.

Sonya, Pumpkin latte sounds good:) I feel the same way with egg nog. Glad it's seasonal. I almost always have to have a little during the season.

Dallys - Wasn't sure if you were boycotting Wal-Mart or something. :)

Diane Sue - One of the things I like are those pumpkin spice cappucinos at the little Mini Mart or Loaf & Jug or whatever. They are just packed full of sugar! I was drinking a lot of them but I'm weaning myself off now. I'm going to try to really clean up my diet. Since I eat so few calories I've decided they need to be cleaner ones. With P90X I'm worried that I'm going to start losing energy soon and I don't want that to happen. Plus I want to rid my legs of any cellulite before Mexico this February so that's motivation for me to start cleaning it up. It's hard with DH b/c he likes it when I eat junk with him. I'm going to tell him I won't except for on Saturdays. He can eat pretty much anything without consequences. He works out of course, but he has a pretty fast metabolism. :mad:

Suz, I remember when some of the officers Bill worked with would come over with taco bell and stuff. I always wondered how come they could look as lean as they did. I have started trying to make myself get plain iced tea at sonic part of the time lately. They have good peach, raspberry and cranberry teas LOL Well, I know I am not good with too much sugar. Funny how someone can get on a certain food kick like that. Plus all of that caffeine is not so good either.

Diane Sue - Yeah, I probably need to kick the Diet Coke habit when we go out to eat too. I'm sure the caffeine in that isn't good. That and all the sugar need to leave my diet! It's hard when you're addicted. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.