Hardcore DVD Presale Begins July 4th

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Here are some more details about the workouts. Please remember, as the workouts get fine tuned some changes may occur in relation to time, equipment, and format. As much as I would love to give you exact descriptions, I cannot do that at this time. My best and most sincere advice is to not pre-order if you are wanting/needing more specific descriptions. We are also happy to announce that we will be featuring a customized resistance band in this workout series. Please do not under-estimate the intensity you feel this band may deliver. I can ASSURE you that whenever or wherever this band is used in the workouts, it will work the targeted muscle “to the MAX”. All those who pre-order the 10 pack with receive our customized resistance band for free.

More good news……..we will once again be using Big Beat music productions for this series (music providers for the Intensity and Body Blast series) and they have a new and huge selection of upbeat music ready to go.

Okay now for some workout details:

Core Max…A high intensity core program which will feature three separate workouts: 1) A traditional/non traditional core workout 2) A stability ball core workout 3) A medicine ball core workout

Muscle Max….A total body heavy weight training program that will feature slow, controlled reps, emphasizing both the negative and the positive portion of the movement to encourage maximum muscle recruitment. A step, weighted barbell, band, and various weighted dumbbells will be used in this program.

Stretch Max….This deep and thorough stretch program will feature three separate workouts: 1) Athletic based stretching 2) Stability ball stretching 3) Band based stretching

Kick Max…An intense program that will include challenging cardio kicks and punches, high energy kick box oriented drills, and focused upper and lower body combinations. No equipment will be needed for this multi-impact, high intensity workout.

I Max 3….Yet another, ultra challenging, hardcore step workout based on explosive interval training. While there may be times where floor aerobics are incorporated into the workout, the step is the main focus of this program.

Low Max ....This tough low impact workout was inspired by our Imax’s. Think Imax 2, but instead of high impact interval bursts, you will now do super-intense low impact bursts. Again, while there may be times where floor aerobics are incorporated into the workout, the step is the main focus of this low impact program.

High Step Challenge…..This hardcore, shock training, circuit will push your cardio and muscular fitness levels to a place they have never gone before. A random order of the following training modes will be experienced: Floor cardio, step cardio, heavy weight training, light weight training, plyometric training, slow reps, fast reps…you name it, you’re doing it! This is the current format of my Wednesday morning High Step class at the gym and we are filled to capacity every Wednesday morning.

The Gym Style training workouts will use heavy weights and controlled reps. They will be broken down as follows:
Gym Style: Back and Biceps
Gym Style: Standing legs/Floor Legs
Gym Style: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps.

You will need a step, weighted barbell, various weighted dumbbells, a band, and stability ball (the ball is only for floor legs)

Hardcore Extreme…This is a compilation DVD which will be made up of extremely hardcore premixes. There will be bits and pieces of the 10 pack series selected to provide you with various length and goal oriented workouts.

Our Presale will begin on July 4th (the pages will actually be loaded onto our web server sometime in the evening on July the 3rd). The presale prices for the New DVDs are as follows:

#1. Buy all 10 Hardcore DVDs + Hardcore Extreme…..sale price $159.99 + s/h…..(reg $279)

#2 Buy all 10 Hardcore DVDs….sale price $149.99 + s/h…..(reg $249.99)

#3 Buy each Hardcore individual DVD…. sale price $19.99 + s/h…..(reg $26.99)

#4 Buy the Hardcore Extreme DVD…. sale price $39.99 + s/h…..(reg $49.99)

VERY EXCITED!!! Thanks Cathe!!

Are the DVD's going to be featuring premixes or is Hardcore Extreme going to be the only DVD with Premixes? Or will HE be more like Timesaver/Terminatior?

Yes I will pre-order them all, since my husband just gave me $200.00 for this new series. This is a great price!!!! Thanks Chap

I am soooooooooooo excited! I knew there was a reason I taught summer school this year........to have extra money to buy this series of course! I can't believe what a great deal this is. Seriously. That's a lot of workouts for 159.99.
Thanks so much.

I am so unbelievably happy! All of these terrific workouts, awesome music and a band at a very reasonable price.

Thank you so much, Cathe, for listening to your customers. It does mean a lot.:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am soooo excited--both the workouts and the prices look fantastic.
Maggie:7 :7 :7

Cathe like always this sounds great!! I will be preordering option #1. I just have to have them all and you just can't beat the price. Thanks Cathe!!

Hi Cathe,

I'm figuring out what I want to order and had a quick question. How many risers do you use for the high step workout? I am advanced and about your height so I would probably use the same that you do. I have a regular step with 4 risers and have not purchased the mini step because I really have not needed it, but obviously this would not be high enough for that workout. So, I guess I just need to know how many risers I need to buy. Gosh I may just buy the mini step too if its not much more expensive.

The new workouts sounds fantastic and I am going to order them.

Thanks,
Kristie Schultz

Man oh man...thanks! I was so worried about the price and if I would be able to afford these but I'm so relieved! I will be able to preorder these....even my husband is impressed! I will be taking option #1 also! Woo hoo!:7 :7 :7 :7

I'm so excited, my stomach hurts - I'm serious. Cathe, I really don't know how you do it. Thank you so much!!!

Yep, sounds awesome:7 :7 as I knew they would be!! Love the idea of the band!! Since I'm in Canada, I'll be pre-ordering from CKSALES. Thanks Cathe! I'm really looking forward to these (I only hope my 42 year old body is up to the challenge:eek: ) Thanks again, Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.