Hardcore Check in January 2014

This morning I did the w/u, core, and added the stretch at the end of my total workout,24 minutes, 94 calories. I then did P90X2 Ab Rippe, 17 58calories. I used the Tread Climber doing intervals going all out 1 to 2 minutes then dropping back .5 mph for a total of 5 minutes then doing a 1 minute recover at 2.7-3 mph. I did this for 35 minutes and calories burned was 361. Total time was 71 minutes and calories burned was 512.
I had an appointment with my knee doc this morning. I will come back in awhile and read posts. Headed out for a flu shot.

TGIF:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Morning,

Okay got tell y'all, yesterday, by end of day I could barely walk:eek: eek from STS leg workout, thinking I should've done an endurance workout first to loosen up ol' legs he...he... Anyways:rolleyes: this morning workout was right on time, really helped my muscles; did Les Mills ultimate warrior's workout...love.....love....love.

This morning I did Cathe's Low Impact Circuit Premix upper Circuit, 66 minutes, 415 calories. I then did Great Glutes disc and bonus chair with stretch 22 minutes, 88 calories. I finished with Chalean Extreme Recharge 20 minutes, 73 calories. Total time was 1 hr48 minutes. Calories burned 556

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm off today for Martin Luther King day. Yay! :eek:

I decided to do an hour of running today. My knees are still bugging me, but I really wanted to get in a good workout. It's been a while. I chose Run Fit and did it all and had a great workout. Knees are bugging me. After I did that I did the stretch from Yoga Focus. I think that was a good decision and I figured since I had the time, may as well.

My workout was 52 minutes and I ran 3.25 miles. I figure I burned roughly 488 calories.

Hoe you all have a great day!

I am on my active recovery week from STS so did Flex train and added on the compound legs/glutes from Great Glutes, 73 minutes, 514 calories.

Today I did upper body on my own again. Had a great workout. No weight increases but I changed exercises around a bit.

3 sets of everything. 10 reps each set.

Flat Bench Press - 50#
Flat Dumbbell Flyes - 15's
One Arm Row - 20#

Barbell Rows - 42#
Overhead Press - 10's
Dumbbell Upright Rows - 15's

Barbell Curls - 22#
Hammer Curls - 15's
Overhead Extensions - 20#

Alternate Dumbbell Curls w/Sweep - 12's
Close Grip Barbell Press - 42#
Lying Tricep Extensions - 10's

Wanted to do ab work but ran out of time. Dang. I was doing good with the ab work. I'll have to work it in sometime this week.

Hope you all have a great day and workouts!

This morning I did Zumba Exhilarate Rush, 23 minutes, 152 calories.I then used the Tread Climber, 30 minutes, 350 calories. Doing Intervals of 1 minutes recovery and 4 minutes all out. I finished with One on One, Patience is a Hummingbird Yoga, 34 minutes, 157 calories. Workout was 87 minutes and calories burned 659.

Debbie, I am glad you got in another good weight workout today. Maybe you could work in some yoga based ab work on your yoga days.

Today I did a Cardio Coach Mix and had a great workout. This mix consisted of the 10 alternating hill climbs and sprints that is in Press Play and Challenge 3 from CC #4. I did well with it.

Workout was 41 minutes long, I ran 2.5 miles and burned about 401 calories.

Good morning Everyone!!

Sorry to hijack your thread:eek:, but I have a message for Fitness Freak.

Debbie you gave me some good weight loss advice a couple of years ago & I wanted to thank you for it. You also advised me that I needed Gym Styles & you were(are) right. It is diffferent & surprisingly hard(at least to me). I finally purchased it during the December sales.

Thanks for all you do...Wiggie

Today I started with Kelly Coffey Trim down mixed trim down #2, 32 minutes, 203 calories. I then did Cathe's Lean Legs and Abs + bonus, 61 minutes, 290 calories. I finished with Core Power Calorie Blast Yoga Ready to Sweat, 20 minutes, 68 calories. Total time was 113 minutes, 561 calories.

Debbie, I am glad you are doing well lately with the workouts. Calorie burn.

Today I did a little bit of Butts & Guts. Had a pretty good workout. Knees are much better. I didn't push it with the lunges and squats and did them without weights. Glad I got a leg workout in.

Diane Sue - Thanks! My knees are feeling much better lately.

Wiggie - You are so welcome! Glad you are doing well with your weight loss!

This morning I got up early to get my workout in. I have an internet service person coming out anywhere from 8 am to 8 pm so I guess I am just ready and waiting now :rolleyes: Today I did Cathe's Pedal Power 58 minutes, 516 calories, 15 miles. I then did Yoga Max express 2, 34 minutes, 112 calories. Total time was 92 minutes, 628 calories.

Debbie, I am glad to hear your knees are better. Now that I am getting back into lower body strength I am taking great care with the squatting and lunges, watching knee position and going a little lighter. Still no l squats. I am generally short of 90 degrees right now.

Roselyn, it is really cold here today too. With the wind it is biting cold.

This morning I took a try again with Amy's Body Box. I got through the warm up and combo 1 but not the interval of flying jacks, tuck jumps and overhead press. I couldn't even try with the rebounder because I wouldn't be able to pick up the weights. This was 18 minutes. I then did Cathe's Athletic Step express upper pre mix 46 minutes. I followed with Ab Circuits weights and plates abs 18 minutes and finished with Z Cut yoga 1 warrior endurance and cooldown 11 minutes. Workout was 93 minutes and 592 calories. I am still waiting for our internet to be repaired. They messed it up on the upgrade and now maybe Sunday??

Today's workout was Rapid Fire 4 Premix Boxing and core, 46 minutes 260 calories. I then used the Tread Climber 26 minutes, 263 calories. Headed out of town for a birthday party for my youngest grandchild :D

Today I started with Rapid Fire 4 warm up and kickboxing rounds, then did STS disc 13 week 1, and finished with the core and stretch from Rapid Fire 4. Total time was 1 hr 54 minutes and calories burned 649.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.