Hard Strikes with....Hulk Hands!

toomuchjoy

Cathlete
So today I did Athletic Training Leg Express but then wanted to try out a bit of Hard Strikes so added the first 20 min to my workout.

My 7yo came down and saw me with my pink boxing gloves. He decided to join me with his giant green hulk hands. :) Every time he jabbed, it made either a *kapow* sound or "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry". It was really fun.

I think we should send a pair to CeDe for the next boxing video. :)

I love it! I don't have any boxing gloves but we do have Hulk Hands! Maybe I need to try them the next time :)

I have gloves, but no hulk hands. But I do have a dog that stands on her back legs and starts hitting the other side of my bag with her front paws. I wish I had a camera or something nearby because my husband doesn't believe me because she will not do it when he's around.

This may possibly be the cutest thread ever! My dog and cat always, every single morning have a wrestling match while I workout. If I don't workout, no wrestling match. That's the extent of my cuteness that I workout around. Doesn't really hold a candle to the Hulk Hands. ;)

Nothing with hard strikes but when I use Cathe's slide and glide discs or paper plates my dog chases them as I'm sliding and lunging.

When I'm doing stretches on the floor, my cat always comes sniffing around like he's seeing if I'm okay.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.